Do guys think I'm too tall?

Basically I'm just wondering if guys think I'm too tall. I'm 5' 11", I know most guys like girls shorter than them. Just curious to see some male opinions about it.

1|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Height is not all. Same for all other features. It's a combination. Just because you're above average in height doesn't mean you're not pretty. And there are guys who have all kinds of likes. And that includes likes for tall girls.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• just so you know there are guys out there who like tall women, and another thing there are a few of us guys, don't tell anyone but its a secret but there really are some guys who are tall, as in over 6ft, hard to believe i know but true,

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'11" is not ectremely tall

but i like girls to be taller than me basically!

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I don't mind height. We are all different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shorter girls but... if I like you for who you are then being tall is OK in my book ;-)

1|0
    1|0
  • Tall is good as long as you have a slim/athletic body to match your height. do you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls

0|0
    0|0
  • You're too tall right off the bat, FOR ME. I only like when her heels make her taller than me. I'm 5'8"

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about being tall. You'd be shorter than some guys :) but height never really mathered to me, It's more about personality and such for a guy.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• 5' 11" is model material... i don't think its that big of a deal though. Im currently dating a gut whos a bit shorter and he doesn't mind.

1|0
    0|0