Do guys think I'm too tall?

Basically I'm just wondering if guys think I'm too tall. I'm 5' 11", I know most guys like girls shorter than them. Just curious to see some male opinions about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Height is not all. Same for all other features. It's a combination. Just because you're above average in height doesn't mean you're not pretty. And there are guys who have all kinds of likes. And that includes likes for tall girls.

What Guys Said 8

• just so you know there are guys out there who like tall women, and another thing there are a few of us guys, don't tell anyone but its a secret but there really are some guys who are tall, as in over 6ft, hard to believe i know but true,

• 5'11" is not ectremely tall

but i like girls to be taller than me basically!

• Never. I don't mind height. We are all different.

• I like shorter girls but... if I like you for who you are then being tall is OK in my book ;-)

• Tall is good as long as you have a slim/athletic body to match your height. do you?

• I love tall girls

• You're too tall right off the bat, FOR ME. I only like when her heels make her taller than me. I'm 5'8"

• Don't worry about being tall. You'd be shorter than some guys :) but height never really mathered to me, It's more about personality and such for a guy.

What Girls Said 1

• 5' 11" is model material... i don't think its that big of a deal though. Im currently dating a gut whos a bit shorter and he doesn't mind.