Are my boobs too big?

I'm just curious, I use an E cup and I'm 15. I feel like they're too big, but I don't know. Are they?

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• My wife wears an F cup bra.
    I adore her breasts.
    She developed very much as you have.
    I wish I could have known her back then.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ditto my love. Go to sleep! Lol

• My personal advice to the asker is to invest in good quality bras. I know how you feel. With a good bra, you avoid backaches and you would never know I have an F cup because I wear good bras that tuck and hold them where they should be. I usually buy mine at Macy's but I buy Wacoal brand. They also have cute bras as well as sports bras that actually work for people like us. What ever you do... stay away from cheap ones. Nothing but a waste of money!!! Message me if you want/ need any more info! Work with what you have!! It's all good.

• This could be interesting if you aren't fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a cup size doesn't tell us anything. We need to see what it looks like on you. everyone is different and all not all E cups are shaped the same way

A picture would help, anytype

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I guess. Just didn't really want to show it though

• For sure, understandable of course. It doesn't have to be revealing, just anything from waist up gives us a better idea... Because some E cups can look nice and some E cups can look odd and way too big

BUT Without a picture, I can safely assume I guess if your not fat in other areas like you said, it can't be bad

• A natural E cup at 15? And you're thin? Wow, that's rare. From a health perspective, you might want to look into breast reduction surgery.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pretty sure I won't do that.

• Well then you'll have to live with it. :l Do you think they're too big?

• Why are you worried about them?

0|0
    0|0
  • They are definitely big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are biiiiiiiig

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so big , we may define it as normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Pics or didn't happen.

0|0
    1|0
  • can breasts be too big? 15 and E cups, sounds hawt

0|0
    3|0
  • thats is sexy =P messag me

0|0
    5|3
  • Depends how much you weigh

0|0
    0|0
  • Nnnnnggggghhhh!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Wow they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah there huge... are you skinny though?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm pretty skinny.

• Lol then there big for your frame I thought I was huge im D especially since im thin they look bigger lol but hey just embrace them and hopefully they are done growing lol so u won't tip over!

• Hopefully. There done growing girl lol

0|0
    0|0