Personally, I think I'm alright looking, what are some of the girls thoughts?

I have two older brothers who've always done better than me with girls sooo

Most Helpful Girl

• You've got a really nice structured face. Dominant type of features.

What Girls Said 9

• you're fine! just grow out your hair a bit. you would look so much better if you grow it out and style it to something that suits you

• It's funny, I think I look strange wit it grown out but I've had people tell me it suites me better than when I get it cut that way (funny thing is I actually have it grown out now)

• oooo I don't know why but i like ur look a lot id definitely flirt

• yeah you cute ;)

• You're pretty cute tbh

• Yer aiiiight

• Id rate 7. Cute!!!

• I'd say you're good-looking :)

• I think it pretty cute

• Definitely on the upper side of average

What Guys Said 4

• It's not always about the looks, my friend. You gotta' be confident. Don't question whether you're a 9 or 10. Just KNOW you are. And it helps if you treat a woman well and value her for all she brings to the table-- not just her vagina and boobs. But be the charming guy you know you can be, and you shouldn't have any problems finding dates. Your looks are not holding you back at all, bro.

• I know, it's just that I'm your typical "nice guy" and I thought maybe there was something wrong with the way I look.

• dude why do you shave your head at such a young age? : O

• I actually haven't in a while, this was taken about 9 months ago. I have all my hair right now.

• You're hairline is receding, so women probably wouldn't consider you attractive

• Because you were blunt, I accept your response. And yeah, I've been told that by people before, but I don't really let it bother me ya know?

• That's the right attitude to have mate

• Of course your alright looking. I'd even say your above average, just be confident and you'll have women on tap.