Do I have a manly/boyish body?

I've been told I have a manly figure. Is this true?

http://i.imgur.com/4Xp7Jh4.png?2

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's true.

• Square shoulders, no breasts, square abs, squared hips. Very masculine traits.

What Guys Said 35

• 2|1
  • Ummm that would be no. You are quite lovely. Who told you that? Someone from a different planet that doesn't know the difference?

• No. You don't have a manly body at all. If that were the case, you'd be V-shaped. Instead, you're hourglass shaped, which is classic female form. Your body is fine.

• There might be something manly in the image but it's still a feminine overall. I think it's the ab muscles that give a little bit of manlyness.

• nah I think you're okay.

• You have curves so no guys don't have curves and your just toned. So no you aren't manly your just a fit curvy women that looks good in bra and panties

• no it's verry feminine basically

• You are an attention whore/trolling. Obviously that pic is of a girl with a perfect hourglass figure.

• your body has a nice shape, that pose is like a front lat spread, which makes your shoulders appear bit broader
    other than that you look pretty feminine to me

• definitely no.. its perfectly a feminine stuff... men hardly have such shaped belly... by the way are u holding breath?

• No, you look like what you are -- a beanpole skinny girl. It's just that so many men today look like girls (like EMOs and what not) that people have begun to believe that a girl who looks like a skinny girl has a boys body, when the truth is that it is so many guys today who have a girl's body because all they do is play World of Warcraft.

• Yea, you remind me of Danny Trejo, when he was younger. Might want to consider losing that bra & switching to boxers, those don't suit you.

• Based on your body image I would say that you do have a few a little manly features on your muscles, but overall you still do have your girly look on you which looks really sexy on you.

• No it's not manly

• It's not untrue...

• no you have an hourglass stomach which is very feminine

• its completely feminine

• looks fine to me but it manly depends on your face, the shape of your chin etc .

• Doesn't look manly to me.

• Not manly at all, you have very nice hips.

• No. You look good

• No... but you need to eat a little... You are too slim...

• no not at all

• That's a man, baby!

haha just kidding, you have a nice slim body, maybe a bit too skinny, even. Try to build some muscle and you'll be smokin.

• Are you mad or something bc it's a good female body type 😶... nice body I meant sexy😜

• What is it taking you so long to post this...

Be my girlfriend ;)

• Oh my God no!!

• you look just fine

• i dont agree with you

• R ur pants on back to front

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 11

• If you don't wear clothing that suits your body, I could see that, but that goes for most. Just wear clothing that suits you.

• You look like you have an athletic body type from your strong looking shoulders and your posture. Having somewhat small boobs doesn't help either (i have the same 'problem') since they are directly associated with feminism. However, you also have an hourglass body type that is very feminine and nice legs. The angle the picture is taken from doesn't really flatter you though. A slightly higher angle would make your upper body look much more relaxed. (You also have lovely collar bones)

• No you're a hourglass figure. Take it for a girl who has a ruler body figure, you have thee curves I wish my mama had given me.

• Sucking in your gut that hard is deceptive. But I don't see a manish figure.

• You have wide shoulders but it's good cause it makes your waist look even smaller

• Wtf its far from manly!

• I'd kill for a waist like yours... you're gorgeous!

• No you have women body, your skinny
    But you skin have a girls body

• No... :) [filler]

• No!, you have nice figure.

• are you for real?