Based on how I look Should I workout or no?

I asked a couple questions that were similar to this but different. So I"m asking in the most straightforward way I can think to ask: Should I workout or no? based on how I look

s296.photobucket.com/.../...2_zpsybkpc5mz.jpg.html

• yes
  • No
  • you could but you don't need to
  • show results
This isn't helping...

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think everyone should incorporate working out into their daily routine. Whether you're already really skinny or in good shape exercise will only help you to live longer and healthier. It bugs me when people tell really skinny people that they don't need to work out since there is no fat to burn off. This is when you focus on increasing strength and endurance and do exercise based on that instead of those that make you lose weight. Overall, exercising is never a bad thought.

What Girls Said 2

• It's really hard to know if you need to workout based solely on a zoomed in photo of your stomach

• I'm asking if i need to workout my stomach

• depends what you're going for. it's not bad but it also doesn't look super toned either. it depends what your goal is. if you want more muscle then you have to workout but if you're fine with it you're fine too.

• Alright, I'll work out a bit

• Do what you want. You don't have a bad body but if you want to maintain it or get more toned you will need to work out.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope just sit back and eat cupcakes/junk food all day like me (#^ ^#) you look better than me at least ^^

• Uh... thanks I suppose

• your pic is kinda blur dude...

• Everyone should workout for the sole purpose of health. When you're healthy and strong you will notice your quality of life change

• Yeah, I guess there's a lot of truth to that. Shouldn't wait until you absolutely have to to work out

• Definitely. Just do one hour 4-5 days a week and you'll get into a groove and it'll make you more disciplined. You'll do better in school, work or whatever it is you do. You're family will notice and girls will definitely notice.

• alright

• LOL thats damn funny

• what is?

• I couldn't care any less what you think...

• @chick180 I couldn't care any less what you think
      sry bout the confusion wasn't talking to you mr anon