GUYS ONLY how can I be pretty?

Hi :) so hello! My names Emma and I'm from England! So every boy has his own idea or pretty/perfect right? Well I have never had a boyfriend I am in my teens (14-17... you can guess haha) I look like:
-light blond medium length hair.
-blue eyes (very bright!)
-pale skin
-red on my face sometimes
-glaes
-small lips
-I am a larger size, but I wouldn't say fat. I am a size UK 12 dress.
-larger thighs, pear shape body I think
-rounder face.
My personality is:
I'm quite and shy at first but Once you get to know me I'm very bubbly.

So I wanna ask you what is your idea of pretty or perfect and how can I achieve a beautiful look.
Thank you x

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, all women are beautiful. Absolutely do not rush into anything it will set you up for a series of bad relationships. If you are basing a relationship off how you look you will end up with an asshole and the overall experience will suck. A good relationship will be with a guy who likes you for your personality. Physical attraction is generally the beginning of relationships but without the emotional connectivity, the liking you for you, a happy long term relationship cannot happen. Also this is the 21st don't be afraid to ask out a guy you like instead of waiting for him. Everyone is afraid of rejection but you will get nowhere if you don't try.

What Guys Said 9

• You sound very pretty. I'm sure you'll find a nice guy for you soon. I got my first gf this year and I'm 17 so just be patient and keep your eyes open. It's just a matter of time (:

• my advice, keep taking good care of yourself until you're 21.

• why 21? :o

• welll... I'm not sure, lol. I'm not sure that I've totally peaked, and I'm 23 this year :p

• @linkywinky realistically I'll say 28ish. I heard 30 is when a girl stops and that's when a guy only gets more hotter, according to Knocked Up hahaa.

• basically other guys will find you pretty whilst others won't the way you're now!

• why did you post the exact same thing as this poster?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1370617-guys-only-how-can-i-be-pretty

• You are still young, when you grow up you will experience how you can beautiful on your own. There won't be the need to ask this boys. Also, try to speak of this to your mother she would be the best with respect to your question.

• You can follow the some YouTube channels for make up and beauty works but dont worry so much because your age is not so enough for the a young girl look and you dont look as an ugly, every age has a different beauty enjoy your age

• i think u are good. u need just selfconfidence.

• Whats the purpose of the spamming?

• The user accounts here never get deleted :).

What Girls Said 0