Do you think this girl is pretty?

All my friends said she's ugly but I think she's pretty so I wanna see what you think
http://i.imgur.com/D02Gp9u.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KQlf5dT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fKfEYGW.jpg
She probably looks a lot different without nake up tho

• she's beauuutiful *.*
    22% (8)14% (5)18% (13)Vote
  • She's pretty c:
    28% (10)17% (6)22% (16)Vote
  • She's okay I guess I don't know.-.
    36% (13)31% (11)33% (24)Vote
  • Uglllly -.-
    8% (3)31% (11)19% (14)Vote
  • Her face makes me want to vomit. Kill it with fire
    6% (2)7% (3)8% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
She's so pale tho

0|0
14|20

Most Helpful Girl

• I love her image. I think she's beautiful in her own quirky, edgey way

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• "too much" was my initial thought.

3|3
    0|0
  • Okay, she has to ease with the makeup. Especially around her eyes. It's way too much.
    I am not into piercings around the lips or any other parts of the face. Just my opinion.
    Same with the tattoos. Too much especially for a girl. Just my opinion.
    She can play around with hair color every once in a while. Good to switch things up from time-to-time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't tell because of all the fucking filters/makeup and shit she puts on. WHY, oh WHY do good looking girls do this.

0|2
    0|0
  • She was pretty but now she ruined herself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I got paper cut , 3 edgy 5 me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I can't tell with her hiding behind all the makeup. But I'll go with sure. She's pretty

0|2
    0|0
  • nice hair color basically!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's pretty, she use to be the type of girl I would go for when I was 15-16 but now we just wouldn't look right together. I know that sounds superficial and all, but would you think some guy in a suit would look right being with a girl like that? So I guess what I am saying is, she is pretty but not my type, anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know she's too dark for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh... I don't even know what to say

0|1
    0|0
  • you r not natural. LOTS OF MAKE-UP!! fucking be natural! Ugly girl!

0|1
    3|0
  • She'd be passable if she didn't have all the fake crap on her eyes and lips. Alas... voted D).

0|0
    0|0
  • seems like she was much prettier before she added all the "stuff"

0|1
    0|0
  • Who knows without the makeup but she's pretty I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • she must pray the god everday for breathing with the other girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she's pretty, but too much make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Dang, not pretty and not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous! Not a fan of the facial piercings but everything else is beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • no, she's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much fakery... The high amount make up and hair colour reminds me of Poison Ivy from a Batman movie, except she's green.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I wouldn't say she's "ugly" but I think she would be MUCH prettier with less make up and a more natural hair color.

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course she's not gonna be everyone's type but she's got her own style so I think it's stupid to say that she wears too much make up. This is who she is so why change? It would be boring if we all looked the same. She is unique :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Cute but way too much make-up. I voted ugly because I think it's scary when a girl applies so much make-up and accessories that you can't even tell what she looks like anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty, but it would be a lot more interesting to see her without all that makeup and the lenses (?). I bet she'd be prettier with less makeup.

1|0
    1|1
  • With make up... yes she's beautiful for me :)

0|0
    0|1
  • I think she is beautiful. She has her own style and you can tell she loves it which makes her all the more. Good for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too much make up looks weird in my opinion with less make up as in the right makeup and hair I think she would beautiful oh and with out the piercings too... lol im super white skinned as well and I think more natural would suit her so much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not ugly but too much makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but she's wearing a ton of makeup, so it would be interesting to see her without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • *winces* uughh... gages...

0|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty but she need to chill with the make up

0|0
    0|1
  • She has so much make-up on that I don't even know what she looks like.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is beautiful.
    Maybe a lot of makeup though.
    love her hair!

0|0
    0|0