What Asian race is hottest?

I mean, I'm South Korean, but I have always been wondering what is the most attractive Asian race, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino or any other?

What is your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• First of all, there is only one Asian race. All of those things you listed are simply nationalities like American, British, Canadian, Mexican.

As for the question, they all have their beauties, but I tend to see more beautiful South Korean girls, but then again I'm probably influenced heavily by my interest in K-pop.

• I would say Koreans with the popularity in K-pop.

• I don't think any FULLY Asian race is that attractive in my own preference. But i do happen to have a major crush on a girl who is half Asian, half white. But if i had to choose any Asian race that is more attractive than the rest, it would be the ones with the lighter skin. So like Chinese mostly.

• all of them are hot equally ;-)

• Shaking my head my head at answers saying Asian is only a one race.. Retards.. Asian is name referring to stuff associated with Asia! Bunch of Nacho Tardos. People of Asia have different Races! Thicks!

• I don't really find many Asians to be super attractive, honestly. Even when they're really good looking, they're still kind of "meh" to me. So I guess it's not so much the nationality (not race) as it is the individual woman in question.

But if I had to choose, I'd say those from the Thailand/Vietnam/Cambodia region of the Orient.

Now if you had a question about Latinas... lol