Being an ugly man is The worst thing ever?

Im ugly , at least all the girls i meet think so, and i can't get any responses in dating sites, but i tend not to bitch about that because i can't change my face. But now i begin to get worried, because its affecting my social life, will that prolongue into the rest of my life? or is ir temporary?

Most Helpful Guy

• On average, you're going to have a harder time finding women because you're "ugly."Women are more patient and less creeped out by good looking men. However, money and power and status can elevate you and allows you more opportunities. Yet, if you read the article below, sometimes, they say yes to ugly guys. You can't have multiple girls, but you can definitely get one if you are persistent.

www.themodernman.com/.../...uys-get-hot-women.html

What Girls Said 5

• I think being an ugly woman is worse. You can be an ugly man and still get respect or make something out if yourself. Look at Donald trump super ugly but super successful. If your an ugly woman then not only will people not interact with you because your unattractive but because your a woman as well

• If you are an ugly woman, you should think of yourself as a man. You have to bring other assets to the relationship. You might have to be the bread winner.

• I kinda agree with @aamy81, personally I don't think your ugly but your attitude about your apprerance will put people off. also the fact that you selected that guy as your mho, it's somewhat the same thing. That article makes it seem that "unattractive" women can't get anywhere because "unattractive" men are trying to get with "hot chicks". I don't think anyone is ugly and jeez I only see those articles made only for men, that article is sending the wrong signals, if you want people to not care about your apperance so much than you should do the same to others. Also maybe you are messaging the same type of girls, maybe you should have more variety, try new things but that's your desicion.

• you're not ugly. simmer the fuck down.

• You far from ugly, WTF!! I thought it was going to be this sad looking man, I got the complete opposite.

• You're definitely not ugly :-)

What Guys Said 7

• you're not ugly relax... although i guess a clean shaven face would suit you better

• Being a troll is the worst thing ever ;)

• Dude, get off the online shit and go out and meet people in real life.

• You don't look ugly, actually you have a dull look which is considered hot on men, just suit up and see if girls still find you ugly.

• I don't get many responses on a couple sites either, bro. If you're really concerned with your appearance, maybe try something new? Get a new haircut, maybe go clean-shaven, etc...

• I feel like this question is a joke, a terrible one

• Why do you say that?

• Because from your profile picture you look like a decent guy. I doubt girls think your super ugly

• If girls call you ugly then I must be a goblin from hell