Rate me please?

Ok, I feel kinda silly asking this, but I'm interested to find out honest opinions. Please rate me 0-10. Thanks! 😊

Updates:
Ok, I'm completely regretting doing that. I feel pretty dejected now. I guess I'm not surprised.

0|0
5|18

Most Helpful Guy

• really sweet... i'd give you 9.

you look pretty younger :-)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Don't know why you are dejected. If 1 (or zero) is the low end and 10 is the high, then 5 would be average. And your opinions here are tending above average. I actually dislike numbering things like this but since you force me (lol) I think your appearance is about an 8. But more importantly (to me) is that you have a great smile. That makes you look a lot better than many others that may rate higher.

In any case, there is nothing for you to feel bad about. You are a well above average looking gal with a magnificent smile. I would take note of you if I ever saw you.

2|0
    0|0
  • you're cute! (unlike most that ask this question here) you have a pretty face, a nice smile, and look way younger than 32!!! And above all, you don't look like a bitch. You look friendly and approachable. Just take it easy with those raised eyebrows, I think you'd look even better naturally. Other than that, where you from? :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a pretty face rate you a 10 , keep smiling gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • 14/10 since that's how much older you are than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • AMAZING eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • What's your height, dress and bra size?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute... i'd give you a 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are really beautiful ;-) I say 9.5 can you rate me? I love the eyes too

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • 15/10 i think

0|0
    0|0
  • 11 out of 10 dear u r so pretty
    I like you ur smile face and all

0|0
    0|0
  • I give you a 7. Wait, you are dejected about that? I did the same thing and got mostly 3's and 4's.

0|0
    0|1
    • And you know what else? You know what else? I'm prettier than you are. Yeah, you heard that right. I deserve that 7, not you, missy.

• Dont ! you are very cute !

0|0
    0|0
  • Would def put it in your mouth

0|0
    1|0
  • For the record there is no 0. Its 1-10 lol

But anyways, I'd probably rate you a 4 to be completely honest. But it was probably your eyebrows that deducted 2 or 3 points. Everything else looks fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're not bad. maybe about a 6.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like rating women, it's demeaning

0|0
    0|0
    • you are in the "HOW DO I LOOK" section, you dumbass! get out then!

• I just don't like doing it... and I get free points for answering like this

What Girls Said 5

• Why do you need other peoples opinions unless you think you are a ten no one else will see you as a ten.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty! Don't feel dejected!
    8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 5... maybe a six. My honest opinion. Average. Oh god now i feel bad. Know that i would lie to you in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're darn pretty, if I may be so blunt.

0|0
    0|0
  • below average

1|0
    3|3
    • Sorry, I didn't mean to give you a negative vote. I totally agree with you.