Guys are bigger athletic legs attractive?

Are bigger more toned legs a turn off. I've always have sports and have worked out, but then I look around and see all my friends have perfect little thin legs and I was wondering if guys like that more. My legs look like this
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ba6a15e499.jpg

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...amnvsZ1stykp6o1_500.jpg

1|0
4|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Athletic legs are attractive as long as they still have smoothness. In other words, they don't have muscles sticking out while the part between the muscles is deeper inside. Kind of like those bodybuilder girls have. Those are not attractive.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• bigger athletic legs a turn-off?

ON THE CONTRARY I TELL YA! ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Skinny legs = no fun, not going to be active enough for me, more athletic please! Focusing on the calves curving as well as breasts - I want both & this is rare

0|0
    0|0
  • Those legs look hot and sexy... I mean, wow, I'd rather she have those legs than skinny little legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I think it makes girls look hot. It shows that you take care of your body and nothing is hotter than that. And your body is nothing short of amazing. I really like your yoga pants photo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you trolling me?

That's perfection.

1|1
    0|0
    • No, it's just I've not heard a lt of guys say they're were into athletic legs

• oh lord!
    your legs are awesome then!
    very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Those aren't even big. But yes, athletic legs are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • athletic legs are unbelievably sexy. you have an advantage over your friends

0|0
    0|0
  • girls with strong legs are sexy as fuck!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm starting to think so too

• Your legs look very attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Show us maybe in leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. HOT!!!
    Skinny twig legs are not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • you fuckin kidding? toned, athletic, muscular legs are a huge turn-on. you have GREAT legs, i guarantee you your friends are insanely jealous. post more pics with a face!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Your legs are perfect and your underwear pick turns me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard too tell from just pics of side shots, but those legs in the pics are great!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the thigh gap, but I also like athletic toned legs. Is that possible to have both?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, the thigh gap is based on the structure of your hips and hip sockets. I can't have one naturally but some people can

• Then, that's what I like

• Wow... 10 *-*
    They're are attractive as hell. Marry me :P

1|0
    0|0
  • The first guy that says no to that... I'll take away his man card.

1|1
    0|0
    • It's okay all guys have different taste, thanks though

What Girls Said 4

• um im not a guy but YES.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your legs are honestly much more attractive than those 'perfect little thin legs'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I call them dream thighs. Thats what I want

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, just heavy squats and lunges are the key

• I'm not a guy but i think that girls in the pics have amazing legs

0|0
    0|0