Is my face pale?

I'm a white skinned hispanic but recently my friends have been saying "Where's the ghost go" "haha are you albino"

apparently I'm so "white and pale" that this ignorant b1tch in my class asked me if I was going to perform a massive massacre at the school just cuz my skin is white and I'm a quiet guy... -_- WOW

so am I really that white/pale?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5z7fc&s=8

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=54alwo&s=8#.VP4ykO29Kc0

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=332nofs&s=8#.VP4zYu29Kc1

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg r u kidding me im like whiter than you and I love it and my skin is one my best features everyones always telling me how beautiful it is so just embrace it dude you like fine honest there just idiots my bro messes with me like that to just brush it off and no your not albino of you were Albino you would have white lashes and hair you got really dark hair and brows the opposite of an albino so they should probably educate themselves first before opening there mouths lol.

• yea I actually like my skin tone and am proud of it, it's just that one comment/remark that really annoyed me

• Yeah I totally get u but like they say a haters going to hate just ignore the stupid bitch who said the massacre comment that honestly is out of line she clearly has nothing better to do lol

What Girls Said 6

• No. The thing that sets you apart from many typical Hispanics is you have a pink complexion compared to a yellow one which causes you to be paler. Don't worry you're not that pale. And that file deserves a slap in her fucking vagina. Ignorant bitch she is!

• Your lighter skin but my ridiculously pale.
    The things I would have done to be light skin when I was young...

• I'm a different skin tone compared to everyone in my family. recessive gene perhaps?

• I don't know, I have the exact same problem only I'm darker

• No, not really.

• not as pale of mine so dont worry

• Sorry bud! You did not reach my level of paleness

• pale girls with dark hair are beautiful

by the way I'm not ashamed of my skin it's just that some of those comments really got to me

• Well that's good because I'm getting my hair dyed a dark brown this week.

• Nope, not at all.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes very light skinned for a hispanic but in the big picture all races have a spectrum from light skin to dark skin.

• yea it makes me feel unique, that comment from that ignorant girl really pissed me off though

• Ignore her man, make it your policy to only notice positive comments about you. By stressing about the comment she made you are only giving the hater power.

• no dude... you look normal... if you were pale you'd be like a ghost :-P