Why do people say I look like a man?

Eversince m. s. people been tellin me whether jokingly or not that i look like a man 😒😠😡 & it really bothers me. Why do they say that about me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Well, maybe you look like a man. We can't really tell you why if we have no idea how you look. You're asking a question that we can't answer unless we have a picture of you.

• If many people tell you that, then there must be something about you that looks masculine. But without a picture, nobody can guess what the reason is.

• Well since no picss... do you have a wide jaw? tall? deep voice... what do you want me to say? I can't see you -_-

• Well nobody told u to reply

• hmmm do you have a pic of your own so we can tell if you look like aguy or not? :-)

• it may be cause of your big dick

• I don't know. I guess I'd need to look at you to be able to tell.

• Because they think, perhaps falsely, that you remind them of a male, likely adult, figure.

What Girls Said 3

• I guess, your face structure or nose, or the eyes? who knows.
    regmedia.co.uk/2014/04/01/intelligence_419x278.jpg

I can't say.
    but so what if you look like a man?
    you are a girl 100% no matter what they tell you

• Where did you find those pictures at? Does it have something to do with skull structure and intelligence?

• Because they are idiots (most people are).

• You probably have a guy-ish face shape or something. Can't really tell without a picture.