Can you rate me 1-10?

I'm ego trippin' and since most users do this I guess I would like to know your rating 1-10. Just be honest and/or anon if you have to.

Updates:
I posted a huge photo of my face on the profile just in case.

0|0
27|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 26

• You're a 9 for physical looks.

1|1
    1|0
  • Cute/10...

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely 10... I can't believe you're 26!

0|1
    0|0
  • I rate you oneofthehottestguyongag/10. Damn you're hawwtt.

2|0
    0|0
  • hot damn ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say a 10, you have good looks (: you look better without the beard, just saying (:

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the comments! I'll go back and worth with it I guess :D

• Show All
    • haha yes I like both but I'm trying the beard. I appreciate what you said though cause I'm more used to clean shaven.

• I have a guy friend who is trying to grow his beard out I told him he should shave it but nope he wants to let it grow out, I told him whatever you are comfortable with. I think it looks better shaven though, and your welcome (: find whatever suits you best or works best for you, I think clean shaven is a good way to go

• With a beard is sexy. Average of 8

0|0
    0|0
  • Solid 6 :))

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great in both of your photos but the beard mskes you look more hot..;)..
    Its an obvious 10..

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 outta 10 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know if that color is your real color. or you when to get a tan?
    but you are cute/10

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I'm mixed Mediterranean and American. My skin is a bit lighter though, maybe is the lighting but I'm not white white.

• in your profile picture you do look like you got a tan.
      but in your wall picture you look a lot better
      :-)

• Hottieeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha aww.. You are 26 and still caring about what other think about how you look... :/

Anyways, I´ll answer your question and I´ll say 8-9 :-) xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Can't argue there. But in my defense as a loner, and not that awesome/regular socially I can get pretty self concious from time to time. :/ thanks for the opinion though!

• I am too, I am very shy and self concious myself :-)

• WOOOW... u r a straight dead shot 10

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say easily a 5 maybe 6

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn! id say 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 but you rock the beard 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a seven.

1|0
    1|0
  • not my type/10, but you seem to have very much sex appeal according to girls over here :D

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't appeal to everyone :/ but hey if I was a billionaire would that score me some points? Lol

• If you could buy with those money a new face and some respect your rating will get so much higher. ;)

• Wow that bad huh? Let me crawl into my batcave now

• 7 or 8 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a 10

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 you're cute :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Very good looking. In say 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get cocky, but you are an easy 8-9. If you have abs a straight 10.

0|0
    1|0
    • Wow thanks. But my abs are barely visible. I'm relatively fit, slim but not ripped. I conform with that 8/9 though :)

• 7-8. nice looking

1|0
    0|0
  • 4/10. Looks like a fake tan, too much gel in hair, trying too hard to look "cool"

0|0
    3|1
    • No fake tan, I'm half italian and never use gel. I might tried to look cool though on the pose I don't know. But I'm a natural 4 then, not a fake 4 :/

What Guys Said 4