I feel unattractive, any advice?

I know, it's one of those kind of questions. So ill get on with it. I feel like I'm unattractive. I'm short (5ft 4) curvy. I have long thick brown hair and green eyes. I don't know.. I've only had 2 serious boyfriends last year, and I've been single for a couple months now and feel i need to look better. Since going through a bad breakup i feel a bit insecure of how i look and lost a bit of confidence. So do you have any seggestions of how I could become more noticeable to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make yourself look the way you feel most comfortable. Just avoid lots of makeup. F what others say. You don't have to follow society or make yourself look the way certain people tell you to. It's about how you want to look.

• Thank you, i appreciate the advice! I don't wear an awful lot of make up to be honest! I need to stop worrying what other people think!

What Guys Said 17

• you should stop feeling unattractive because its obviously far from the truth.

• Have you considered a new hairstyle or new color? If you feel that your body is not fit enough, have you considered doing light weight training or High Intensity Interval Training?

• Unattractive? If you're the girl of your profile picture then I say that you're definetely not. Don't worry about it.

• Yes that is me, thank you, i just need more confidence to be honest

• judging by your pic you're ok basially!

• green eyes = can't leagally be ugly :P
    5'4"is titally a normal height. weight is 110-120... maybe most 130?

u have guy friends still right? ask them the kind of stuff they liie. bam u got all kknad of stuff u could do. and worst case u can always go to gym and workout. take the stress and gets u a healther body. also more inclinded to get hit on by other people who also want to exercise. so ur setting urself up to a lot of things u migt enjoy

• Just be yourself you look good

• What can i say about you... all the guys have already said how attractive you are.. Hence my advice doesn't matter lol
    I can just...*fly kiss* ... nothing else :p

• *Girl says she's unattractive for compliments*
    *Girls gets her compliments*
    *Girl leaves*
    sigh...

• Makes you feel good about yourself, some people are just so sly and vain

• You look amazing. Do not care what anyone thinks of you.

• Just shut up. Stop fishing for compliments. We both know you are very pretty.

• Would you feel comfortable turning someone like me down for a date? Well, then, how ugly could you really think you are?

• You are stright woman I guess, so not look in mirror.

• If it helps I think you're pretty cute!

• Are you kidding? I think you're gorgeous!

• Fishing for compliments eh? Nothing wrong I guess, whatever helps you feel better. I'll add my 2 cents. You are one of the most stunning girls I've seen on gag. I love your eyes and your forehead (srs)

• I'm not fishing for compliments, i just have lost confidence in myself from being through a bad breakup and i haven't met anyone since which has got me thinking i should change my appearance. But thank you :)

• Realistically? You won't stop for a while. You grow out of it.

• so many people this days feel unatractive, so do I, but that's just because we don't trust to yourself.

Everyday look at the glass and say I am beautiful.

• You're pretty attractive. And I've never had a gf... ever. Guess I'm the unattractive one

What Girls Said 4

• Do not go out and buy a whole new wardrobe.

Work with the clothes you already have. Wash your clothes. Do not wear dirty clothes, they make you look unattractive. If you enjoy vivid clothing, try finding a bright yellow shirt or hot pink shirt. Wear with jeans and a cute belt. If you are more casual, wear sandals. Sporty, wear tennis shoes. Punk, wear converse.

Trim your nails.

This doesn't mean you have to paint them. Long nails are hard to keep clean. If long nails are a style you are looking for, do not change it. Keep them clean and looking neat.

Makeup is to define your features.

Not cover them up. If you would rather go without makeup, then you should. If you do decide to wear makeup, wear very little. Too much makes you look kinda trampy or insecure. Very little does the trick and keeps you looking natural and absolutely beautiful.

Hair is a very big deal nowadays.

Straight is very in lately. But, who says you have to go with the flow? If you want to have six pigtails hanging off your head, then I believe you should. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Just remember, men like girls with straight sleek hair, or radiant curls.

Be yourself.

No one likes a fake. Be yourself and people will learn to appreciate you more.

• I don't know why you feel unattractive! You look very pretty from your picture! I'd kill for eyes that look like that! And at 5'4 you're not short, you're average :) Plus having curves is something that guys really like. Maybe you just need to have more confidence in yourself and more guys will take notice of you!

• Thank you :) yeah i sorta lost some confidence after going through a breakup and haven't met anyone new yet..., im usually fine once im dressed up ready to go clubbing or go for drinks with friends at the weekends!

• Well there ya go! And it hasn't been that long since your breakup! Sometimes it takes a little while to find someone new :) Good luck to you!

• You are just going to keep drawing in the same guys if you haven't worked on getting over your break up and being insecure. Take some time off for yourself until you've finished letting go of the pain.

• get ur sass on. I don't know why but that works for me