Why do guy's like girls with larger eyes?

Pretty or not i used to get bullied

• No!
  • Beautiful!

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I can see on your photo, you have huge beautiful eyes! Eyes are probably the most important feature on the face, because they are a way of communicating, they are what attracts a person.
    I don't think you should have been bullied, no one deserves to be bullied. They are just sad pathetic idiots who have nothing entertaining to do with their lives.

You have beautiful eyes!

Small or big, eyes can be beautiful, bigger eyes tend to be more prominent, they open up the face, the look.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think it's whether the eye is larger or not, it's whether it's interesting.
    Unique patterns and colour

• i guess because they resemble anime girls :-P

• I prefer a girl with some curvature... if it is just like a bean, then where are the contours to run your fingertips over?

• Sorry hit the wrong one... For this one I was going to say... they remind us of cute little puppies!

• I think it has to do with making them look young, like on an evolutionary level.

• Your poll doesn't make sense based on the question you are asking.

• East Asian men love big eyes, so much so that some of the women there have their inner eye folds removed so that the eyes will look bigger. I personally like bigger eyes, but color is more attractive to me than size.

• yeah yeah yeah! hahaha

What Girls Said 1

• Because you can stare into the depths of her soul.