What does a girl who "looks like she parties a lot" look like?

This guy told me that I look like I party a lot um what does that mean? I asked him and he couldn't really describe it. We know each other from work so he's only seen me in business casual dress.

Most Helpful Guy

• The first thing that comes to mind is a girl in a skimpy outfit. Wine in one hand. The other flipping somebody off. Maybe an eye patch. Deffinately a lamp shade on her head. Hair all sticky from being on the floor. Possibly gum in it. A really stupid looking drunk grin on her face. Her pants undone and bra on the floor. Missing a shoe. Tramp stamp out and open for business. Stains all over. Low cut shirt. Like, REAL low cut. Possibly a boobie sticking out. And laying down because she can't stand straight.

I'm sure you looked nothing like this though. He probably could just see you partying in his head (possibly hopes you do) but I doubt he meant much if anything by it

What Guys Said 6

• lots of make-up and intoxicated basically

• Lots of makeup, looks disgusted by everyone who isn't in her friend group, "Barbie smile", tight clothes, hair dyed blonde when it obviously isn't your hair color (like if you are naturally dark skinned).

• Hot and slutty

• I don't really consider that are all party girls sluts and they drink, I know many girls who go out partying without alcohol or anything like that.. So yeah it depends.

For example I like parties and I almost never drink. I just dance and so on.

• confident (i dont like confidence in girls), her tits are hanging out, she is talking some rude stuff against others, blablabla. "looks like she parties a lot" looks obviously like girl most of guys dont want to have

• you don't like confidence in girls? this is off topic but why wouldn't you want a girl who is confident?

• cocky i meant. too confident, like arrogant

What Girls Said 0