I get told im ugly what do you think?

what would u ladies rate me out of 10 in looks... i keep getting told day after day im ugly so just thought id ask!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yo dude who's telling you that? I was beat up and bullied because I was alleged to be ugly all through middle school. Fast forward to right after college a drunk girl explained to me "scientifically" why I was unattractive. Fast forward another 23 years here I am. I guess I'm still ugly but I have a smoking hot wife and three beautiful kids, a huge loft in tribeca (Manhattan) and all my hair. I'm also in great shape. Most of those assholes amounted to nothing, are fat and bald. Regardless of the above you aren't ugly.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not ugly.

• So what?

Talk about ur intelligence it's better than this. Apart from this you are nice.

What Guys Said 3

• sorry dude, but the cross is a major turn-off for girls i suppose... better take it out it doesn't flatter you ;-)

• What do you think you are?

Whatever you say, I'll agree.

• I agree...