Are short men more comparable to fat women or women with small boobs?

I've heard that fat women are comparable to short men because they're all deemed unattractive.

Some say tall men = women with big boobs, Cameron Diaz has small boobs and she's sexy.

As a 5'6" guy, I've been wondering how women actually perceieve me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• short guys are more like women with small boobs. a guy can be short and still attractive just like not every attractive woman has big boobs.

2|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know. But since we're both deemed undesirable by a majority of the opposite sex (you being short, I being President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee), maybe we can run away and be undesirable together? *_*

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd guess short men is similar to small boobs/not curved women. Fat women is like fat men.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Short guys are more comparable to tall girls (over 5'8).

Girls don't pursue short men because they want to feel small in their mans presences, while guys don't pursue tall women because they WILL feel small in her presence. Both are deemed less desirable because of how the OTHER person will feel about their own self.

Short men and tall women really need to consider giving each other a chance, because they could really learn something very valuable from one another.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am not sure about that, I am 5'6", I find girls that are 5'9"-5'10" attractive and most of the time it's tall women rejecting shorter guys and wanting taller men.

• Yes! the taller girl want the taller men but the taller men don't want them. The taller men (6ft and over) tend to go after the short girls (5ft-5'5). Hell most men tend to chase girls shorter then them, while most girls chase men who are taller then them.

This puts puts tall women and short guys at a disadvantage.

• short men are comparable to women over 6ft

women with small boobs are comparable to men with small muscles

fat women are comparable to fat men

1|0
    0|0
  • You're comparing apples with oranges.

I find small boobs far more desirable than big ones.

@Starrk is on the right track, a height other than what is generally expected (short guy/tall girl) is a better comparison.

0|0
    0|0
  • basically a guy cannot be compared with a girl looks-wise... no?

0|0
    0|1
  • Women with small breasts are hot.

0|0
    0|0