Would you date me?

I am 5'4", chubby, not fat, but curvy, I have wide hips and big boobs, dirty blonde hair, green eyes, a nice smile, a large personality, I have a great sense of humor that can be both off the wall and sarcastic, I am kind, caring, hard-working, outgoing, and independent. Would you be interested in a woman with a description before seeing the picture? Consider this my experiment, please answer honestly. Thanks!

• Yes
  • No
  • Ehhh, maybe
I do know that a pic would help a great deal, but that would ruin the integrity of my question. Just wanted to clear that up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I go with yes, but you only said positive things, what about the negatives?

• Negatives would be, I can be a little too sarcastic, I tend to need alone time even when I'm in a relationship. I also prefer a t-shirt and jeans, I do dress up if needed, I sometimes wear a very small amount of makeup, I prefer looking natural as compared to fake and painted. Hmm

• Well, grammar shows the level of education of a person, so I get why you say that, maybe ignoring them is too much though.

• It is, I agree. I usually ignore them until they say something else or use the proper use of the word in a sentence hoping that they will notice their mistake.

What Guys Said 20

• You sound quite nice in your personality. Your physical description could be good or bad. But if it is good, you sound very much like someone on her that I think is actually beautiful.

• I have always had a soft spot for fuller figured girls. Your description is awesome in my opinion. Knock 20 years off me , if I were single I would as you out in a half a heart beat

• From the nature of your question and follow, you are not stupid and that is a big plus. Be careful with sarcasm though; lots of men do not appreciate their gf to be sarcastic with them.

• I am careful with my sarcasm, I do know a few guys who hate it, around them I try not to be. I also know guys who appreciate it.

• A picture says a thousand words... But just based on your description, yes I would go on a first date with you

• A picture does, but thank you

• No i don't and may be yes if i see you directly. I don't date anyone by beliving text or speach about them. If the qualites which you explined are real in above i may come to date with you.

• I wouldn't actually expect a date without meeting, I am just curious as to who looks at quality and not just pictures.

• The same thing i am telling , i dont need your pictures and i am talking about your qualities. Date means its not only a bed relationship and its beyond that.

• I like the way you think.

• I would you seek like fun and who knows maybe we would get along really well

• So you think we would get along huh?

• I love a deep thinker, makes for great in depth conversations.

• Thanks message me some time of you want to talk

• How chubby are you talking about now?

• I wear a size 12 because my hips are wide, I have a smaller waist, and a big chest.

• You sound great on paper. I think one date wouldn't hurt. If we were to hit it off, then who knows.

• Absolutely

• a pic could help basically...

• I love green eyes

• no. because i don´t date girls without ever having seen a picture of her. you don´t sound too bad but simply because there is no pic, i won´t.

• Maybe. Nothing you said was a bad thing. If I felt like we had chemistry I'd totally date you. Its hard to say merely from a description.

• What's your favorite book?

• Hmmm... That's a really good question... Do I have to have a favorite or can I have a few?

• Ah also ! Ich war Nein mein Deutsch ist nicht das schleicht denken ! Haha Danke schön jetzt es ist klar :)

• Deutch ist nicht meinem erste Sprache ;) es ist nicht natürlich für mich, so das Übung ist sehr gut! Danke!

• your not curvy unless you have a slim waist

• I do, but my hips are wide and I have a big chest. I have an hour glass figure.

• I would be interested but I'd be curious to know what your look like lol obviously

• Of course.

• Just not my type, nothing personal. Skinny, small boobed and slender for me

• There is nothing wrong with that.

• The votes just go to show your type is just what a lot of guys ARE looking for though which is nice :-)

• I would if you were my age or younger than me

• Yea, I'm not. I'm older than you are.

• Yes!!! Wish I knew who you were you should message me

• You sounded fine, until I read sarcastic. I really don't like that quality in a woman. It almost always comes out sounding mean and bitchy to me. Otherwise you sound fine.

• Not sarcastic in a bitchy way, I am sarcastic with my humor.

• Unfortunately I have met a lot of girls that have a very mean sense of humor, that they describe as being sarcastic. As a result that is what always comes to my mind, when a girl says she is sarcastic. If that isn't the case with you, then you should have no problems.

• No, it isn't. My sarcasm is funny.

• I could probably enjoy a date with you. But i am 6.3 ft so just the height bit of a worry but everything else is possible good

• I prefer men who are taller than I am.

• When do you?

• well we can go soon as you want too :)

What Girls Said 5

• Every inch of you is perfect.
    From the bottom to the top... Everything is not a beauty. Only thing is that you should reflect the inner you...

• girl its not about the physical features. :)
    you have the positive attitude tho.
    every girl deserves to be happy :)

• That's the point of this, I could share a pic easily, but I want to know who actually thinks with their brain and not just their dick.

• yea right.

• That's just a description. people would nvr fall for that. That person need to get to know u for a few months too.

• Yes, yes the do. I'm basically testing the shallowness of people and how far it stems.

• I'm actually surprised by the lack of shallow responses!

• Maybe if you posted it at a diff time. You might get unfavourable responses

• You sound beautiful and you seem like a very fun person. I would go out with you.

• I'm not a guy but I think any nice girl attracts people