What's your definition of beauty and what's considered attractive?

preferably in a guys perspective, but girls answer, too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I for women and men I follow the rule my dad always told me. He said "a truly beautiful woman doesn't need large breasts, a curvy body, flat stomach, long blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect skin, etc to be beautiful. If she can be simple yet light up a whole room she's beautiful"
    So I apply that to men and women, someone who doesn't have all the flare to them. That's why I think lupita Nyong'o is perfection

What Guys Said 6

• Well, there are so many ways beauty and attraction can be defined depending on the individual's interests in a woman.

I personally think a woman's beauty is defined by the way she respects herself, behaves, and her personality. What brings me closer to a woman is the way she positively carries herself mentally and physically. A woman that is selfless, but knows when to make time for herself.

I don't like it when women wear clothes that show cleavage, it just shows me that she's either too selfish or she has low self esteem so she's looking for attention. The only time I can see where it's appropriate for a lady to dress with an exposure in cleavage is when either alone or around her man without any children around. I like a woman that dresses like a lady (I'm into the traditional female fashion with skirts, dresses, blouses) and not like she's trying to fetch attention.

This just what attracts me to a woman.

• I don't really look into whether the girl is wearing make up or not, I just don't really care for make up.

• a tall and curvy hot body

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Not something that can easily be described since there are multiple cases where there are tons of different 'styles' that work.

Constants:
    Long hair
    Nice face

Those are my views on beauty, everything below the shoulders seems less beauty more sexy.

• 1|1
  • I've always been attracted to women with long dark hair that loves Rock and Roll

• Life and what the world has to offer as in landscapes. And the universe

What Girls Said 2

• Beauty is all in Perception
    For me beauty is always changing
    And it more to do with someone aura
    More then looks

• Attractive is a guys looks and definitely his smile :) and the way he treats others