(Guys!) Would you rather?

Would you rather a girl have a shiny face or have her wear face powder?

• Shiny Face
  • Face Powder
I mean that a shiny face looks oily, and a powdered face looks like you're wearing makeup

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Depends on the amount. Both can look nice as long as the look does not have too much shine or too much powder.

• I seriously don't like any of these.

• shiny face! XD

• ... Never thought about either one of those.

• I don't think it really matters to me. I think most guys will say the same thing. To be honest, I am not sure I know what you mean. Sorry.

• One looks oily, one looks like you're wearing makeup

• Do you really think guys would care more than you do? Do whichever you want.

• depends. I've seen shiny face girls that are very hot. but i also at times like the powdered look. everyone is probably gunna answer this differently. there is no right answer. u should do what u think u look best as.

• I just don't like looking like I cake on makeup yet I don't like my face looking oily

• i also have "oily" skin. i had one kid tell me once i needed to take a shower... like 30min after i got out of a shower... ill say i wanted to punch the little shit. it helps u tan better though :) and in time it will keep ur skin lookin better. early on though its kind of a pain. def dont cake makup on. that scares a lot of guys away. no one wants to go out with a clown. i dont follow follow makeup but maybe look into that mineral makeup. last i knew it was suppose to leave a more normal lighter look that was healthier for ur skin.

• The only time I've ever worn powder is when my mom powdered my butt as an infant. :p

• I don't understand the question to be honest.

• I like both kind of girls

• I dont know the difference honestly

• Shiny face

• I don't know why and it may be stupid, but I hate the oily look some girls go for, it looks unnatural "why can I see my reflection in your forehead?"

What Girls Said 2

• If you're going to use makeup to cover up oily shiny-ness, that's a waste of time. It'll make it worse and it'll look awful. Just wash your face.

• Washing my face makes it more oily

• I do and I need lotion because my face is dry

• Then watch what you're using because it obviously isn't the right stuff

• If you are not sure what the asker means - some girls have oily skin, which if left alone for 20 minutes, 1 hour etc (everyone's different), will get oilier and your face will look quite shiny (mainly around the t-zone). Face powder is an option to reduce shine (oil) temporarily. Asker: i would try translucent powder and also buy some blotting paper (can order it off eBay for like $3.00)