Guys opinions on softer, chubbier girls?

I've always been the chubbier of one of my friends and it's been something ie been self conscious about my whole life. I went all through highschool not getting asked out once, I attributed it to my weight weight and pushed it down inside me. Being bigger became like a black cloud that followed me around all the time.
Well just last week I was hanging out with my friend Danielle. We Hun out watching a movie together and he kept playing with my thighs the whole time, I thought it was weird but I didn't mind. Then when I have him a hug goodbye he said it was great that I'm softer because it's cute and makes me snuggly. I was really happy to hear that because no guy had told me my being bigger was a good thing before. So now I'm wondering if it's a good thing to other guys too
blog.curvykate.com/.../laura_1.jpg
I'd say me body is like this. Softer thighs, stomach, arms, whatever

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Wait... you're not saying that picture there is a "chubbier" girl are you? Can you define "softer and chubbier" in terms of relative weight? 140 lbs chubby or 240 lbs chubby? Most guys prefer women who have a little meat on their bones. Most, anyway. We love thighs that have shape other than a pencil. A little bit of curve around the waste and chest and even a tiny belly can be sexy as hell. Now the mom on Honey boo boo... THAT is where things get fugly lol.

• I don't know an exact weight because every body and body type is different, but like I said above bigger softer arms, legs, hips, stomach.

• is this girl in the pic... chubby?

OMFG!!! she's thin... whoever called her chubby is blind!

• She's probably about a size 10/12 (maybe even 14). So she's not that thin

• i don't know about sizes... what's her BMI?

• Yeah, if that pictures chubby, I've been finding obese women sexy for a long time. no way she's anything above a 7 or 8. I mean she has nice child-bearing hips, but her waist is SUPER tiny.

• Yea the girl in picture looks good i wouldn't consider her chubby

• The more curves, the sexiest

• If your body looks like that, I would not call you chubby by any means. I would call you normal and healthy. Size 0 models are not the norm. Realize this.

• I know size zeros aren't the norm but I do see a lot of thin girls my age who are very slim

• Just because there are people who are natural (or unnatural) stick figures does not mean you should aspire to be like them.

Honestly, if it concerns you that much, exercise and tone up. Fit girls are pure sex.

• Soft girls are the best girls, I love them very much.

• That's not chubby I like her body but not her face

• This is chubby? Hmm... I don't think so.

• Its fine wish I could see your pic

• well endowed and chubby are not quite the same thing

What Girls Said 3

• there's absolutely nothing fat, chubby, whatever about that model. She has big boobs. That's it. Her legs aren't exactly sculpted but they look leaner than average and her stomach is totally flat. Probably thanks to photoshop but still.

If you really look like her then I can't imagine how you could think you're chubby.

• I'm a size 10/12 so I'm not super skinny or anything

• The girl in that picture is not exactly "chubby," as someone else already said. She looks very healthy and pretty. If you look like that, you're golden ;) Men like women who have normal, natural shapes like hers and others', and she is pretty slim as it is!

• She's not even big... You should be fine lol