Some guys call me ugly, but some girls say I'm cute. What am I?

Alright my teachers and girls always say I'm cute. Even my ftball coaches told me I'm handsome. Now I don't know if they were being sarcastic because the other day this guy at ftball workouts I was ugly AF. He said that he would eat the booty then I told him he was nasty then he said I was nasty and ugly AF. After that I was pretty down despite all the compliments I've been getting lately. by the way the guy wasn't very good looking himself, he was quite the opposite lol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• You're beautiful.

• Don't all guys call each other ugly?

What Guys Said 5

• if i was you i would just believe what girls say ;-)

• One guy told you you're ugly, and everyone else said you're not? I have a feeling you're not.

• Remember that even the widely praised Hollywood stars are also called ugly by some so just stop wasting your time on thinking what other think of you and stick to what you think of yourself.

• You're probably attractive enough girls pay attention to you and for dudes to dislike you. Just learn to be comfortable with yourself

• You're cutgly?