Blonde or Brunette- I need your opinion?

Okay i really need people's opinion on this because im stuck, in my avatar is two pictures of myself with two different hair colours, the picture on the left is my natural hair colour and the picture on the right is the hair colour that i am at the moment because my aim is to eventually go blonde however im stuck in a predicament and dont know whether i prefer it lighter or darker? Loads of people have said i suit my natural darker hair better but a lot of people have also said i suit lighter hair more so i dont know what to do? Which do you think looks better..

Thank you guys for your opinions! Im going back brunette tomorrow! :L x

Most Helpful Guy

• why not redhead? :-)))

What Guys Said 15

• I'd take left MIXED

• Dam you're fineeee as a brunette.

• Brunette looks way better on you than blonde

• You look hotter as a brunette. The blonde looks okay on you but brunette suits you more.

• Definitely go with your natural color. I dont think blonde would suit you either.

• Both hot and makes me desire you, go blonde, from the two pictures, blonde looks better cause of lighting.

• Brunette! :D

Although I've always been a sucker for a natural redhead. :)

• lol that's tough, go with your personal preference because you look great either way

• Your natural hair color is more attractive, you look older in the other photo though, in a good way, so its really preference.

• you look great as a brunette, I would date you 10/10 lol

• I would assume you look better with brown hair

• Nice knockers, love.

• You have girls hair.

• you look way better with dark hair.

• You seem to pull off both really well. So pick one, keep it for a few months, then do the other when you're bored of the first lol

What Girls Said 3

• Brunetttteeeeeeee!!!

• I think the brunette looks prettier. It makes your eyes stand out.

• The brunette looks really pretty.