How do I look (please rate and be honest)?

How do I look? 10 being highest
http://imgur.com/xuU2diI
http://imgur.com/JPSPSdq

• 10/10
  • 9/10
  • 8/10
  • 7/10
  • lower

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty! You look very sweet! You have nice features : ) very pretty and genuine looking eyes,... You have a natural & youthful beauty.

Also, you're still so young! Once you get a bit older, say... early/mid- twenties, you will have learned how to maximize your natural beauty. The way I style myself makes all the difference! Hair, makeup, clothes,... most women who are considered "attractive" have these things mastered.

Don't focus on it or worry about it though. You're young, naturally cute and you have plenty of time!

I would suggest you focus on getting good grades and planning for a good career that you'll be happy in. Happiness and confidence are requirements to being truly beautiful.

When you have free time, just have at things like clothes and styles that you feel drawn to, figure out your personal style and cutting that looks best on you specially. Not trends.

Also, play with your hair! Get to know it and figure out some of your favorite styles.

You don't really need makeup right now, you'll get there later lol.

And most importantly, try not to compare yourself to the best version of others, but instead, THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF!

What Guys Said 6

• A very sweet and cute girl. Someone who is often happy.

• really sweet honestly...

8.5/10

• 0|0
  • honestly those pics suck. i would never rate a girl just off her face. ... thats the best way to get surprised. and not in a good way. if u want people to rate u, show them something in tight clothes at least or something like sports gear or a bikini. people have to see how u look physically to rate u physically... its not like we can rate personality here. which also would factor into what a guy thinks about u in real life by the way. if he just sees meat u probably should not be with him.

• Thanks for the comment! Even though it wasn't a very positive one, you still put some heart into what you were saying. So yeah, haha, thanks!

• I wouldn't rate you for your age not because of the pics you posted to be honest. But you have a pretty face/10

• you're very adorable and pretty 8/10. might be higher if the pic's weren't so blurry.

PS: you have a very nice smile.

• Thank you! And yeah I had some trouble with the blurriness, but those were the least blurry ones.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd say 8/10 ur really pretty. The people who rated lower are jerks you look fine :)

• You are so cute ahhhh I'm jealous

• Very pretty:*

• Cute and sweet:) oh and your user name is making me crave cereal:P