Do you look your age?

When peeps look at you, do they go "yeah (s) he deffo looks *insert yo age here*"?

I'm turning 23 this year but I look 12. With make up, I can pass for 14. Huzzah! Short person genes!

• I look older
    24% (12)26% (12)24% (24)Vote
  • I look younger
    49% (25)45% (21)47% (46)Vote
  • I look my age
    16% (8)26% (12)20% (20)Vote
  • I don't have a face
    11% (6)3% (2)9% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
46|28

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• I think I look my real age. I wouldn't mind if I looked a couple of years older or younger. Not a big deal at all to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • if i was looking my age i'd almost look like a middle-aged freak.

i think i look like 17... or i just hope i could pass as a 17 year old boy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 30 in two months. =/ People seem surprised when I tell them...

3|0
    0|0
  • Most people think I am older in real life. They usually guess around 22 the majority of the time.
    If I shave however... I go back to looking like high-schooler :O

1|0
    0|0
  • I've looked my age since long before I was my age. Or so I've been told.

2|0
    0|0
  • most people guess younger. you might not be able to see in my picture but I do have a few gray hairs which have started at about 16yo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently I look about 19?

2|0
    0|0
  • When I showed up to my job interview, I was 24 at the time - as I walked in the door, she said she isn't really looking for a high school graduate :D. Anyway, I got the job.

2|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha, that must've been so annoying. I was 17 when I went for my driving test, and the examiner literally did a double take when he entered my car because he thought I was 11. Dafuq.

• I'm 33 but I look older. I think I look like I'm 40! But actually I'm kinda ok with that because as I age I seem to look better

1|0
    0|0
  • I look my age yes for sure.. and feel like 114

1|0
    0|0
  • Always looked older, but I have been looking just the same since I was 21 so I guess I look my age now

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm told I look late 20s, not mid 30s.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look older. Do I look 99?

2|0
    0|0
  • I look 5 years younger than my actual age.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm told I look old so not sure. What do you think.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look between 5 to 10 years older than what I really am.

1|0
    0|0
  • i look? im not sure

2|0
    0|0
  • My apparent age fluctuates a lot. I've been told I look 13.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look my age. 31
    But some people say a look a bit younger.
    What you think?

1|0
    0|0
  • I look younger than what I am. When I was 19 people thought I was 15

1|0
    0|0
  • No I look young for my age

1|0
    0|0
  • People always think I'm 17 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look my age. What do you think?

1|0
    0|0
  • when I tell someone that i'm 20 they'd be like come onn
    You gotta be no less than 24 26 😕

1|0
    0|0
  • It's all depends on other people's opinion not mine.

So how old do I look to you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted C, but there are times where I have been told I look younger.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same here, C, people are always so willing to believe they look younger... people say I look 25 but I know what I see in the mirror and I know what I say to people even when they look older than their actual age

• it's funny how up until you reach a certain age, you want to look older. After that, you want to look younger. I have had people guess my age at around 38-40. I think I look closer to my actual age, maybe a year or two younger at most.

• Apparently I vote B

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 46

• I am 36 now, but most people will guess my age to be around 26 to 29.
    They say it's not just my face, it is also the way I express and dress myself.

A really funny moment happened last summer: I was in a market buying beer and asked the cashier for a box of cigarettes. She looked me dead in the eye and asked "are you 18?" I honestly turned around for a second because I thought she was talking to someone behind me lol
    My answer "Hun'... almost have been twice"

PS: 18 is the age limit for cigarettes in Switzerland, for Beer its only 16

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look my age.
    But every time I'm having a conversation with someone and I tell them my age (when they ask),
    I usually hear, "I thought you were younger than that."
    From what I've heard I look anywhere from 20-25.

1|0
    0|0
  • People always think I'm older, but it's because of the way I am.
    Specially at work Im very bossy and OCD and new people when they find out how old I am they kind of sound surprise or disappointed that a brat is bossing them around.

I just turned 23 and the people I work with are 26+

1|0
    0|0
  • I font actually the only thing that makes me look my age or close to is make up. Without it I look like 14 year with a little on maybe 17, little more 20 and a lot more 22. My height doesn't help, today at work a coworker was looking for mw. I wad in front of him and laughed because he said I blended with the kids who are k-5th grade. Lol He is a tall man 6'3-6'4 I believe but yeah I generally don't look my age. Always been like that for as long as I can remember. I'm fine with it though I age slowly I get it from my moms side and I won't complain about as I get older!!! :))

1|0
    0|0
  • I look older.
    I'm turning 23 this year and I look more like 33. I'm regularly mistaken for a 28-30 year old

1|0
    0|0
  • People tend to guess me as much younger. Just fortunate genes, I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I first meet others, they think I am about 10 years younger than I actually am. So around 25. My boss at work, thought I was only around 25 for the longest time and she didn't believe me when I said I was 34. Whatever, i'll take the younger looks lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 18 but some people have told me I look younger than what I actually am. Ever since I got my hair cut people have told me I look like I'm 19 or 20.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 26 but some jealous bitches say that I am like 30 or something. Nothing wrong with that as a lot of 30 year olds are hot. But I get told I look my age with makeup or 22 without

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm short but most people think I'm 16-17. Hardly anybody thinks I'm Actully 14 and turning 15 this summer.

2|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people think I'm 16... One person even thought I was in middle school... Like no... just no. Smh.

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends..
    When people only see my face -> about 16.
    face + body (I am tall) -> 18 or even older :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol @ 'I don't have a face' option. I feel like I look my age but some tell me I look younger and some tell me I look older, I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I look older then 19 but I've also been told I look so much younger. I don't know anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • People think I am 18, mostly because I am fairly tall.

2|0
    0|0
  • You ladies and gentlemen tell me. I have no clue. I've had people telling me I'm not over 14 and I had others saying I'm over 20. What do you think?

1|0
    0|0
  • I look younger than my age.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look younger... because I'm short and I have bit of a baby face... i often get called as ''innocent'' -.-

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look younger. I've never been to an R-16 or R-18 movie without being carded because apparently I look 15 :|

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no... I feel like I have the body of a twelve year old and my hair can break or make my age.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've actually had people tell me I looked older. Unfortunately. Even despite being 5'1'' >;[

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was 12, I could pass as 21. Now I'm 17 and apparently I look 14. How that happened, I have no clue -.-

1|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Most people are surprised when they find out my age. They usually think I'm older.

2|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure I look 19.

2|0
    0|0
  • Younger mostly. People think I'm 16 or something so it's not that bad, but still...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. My cheeks keep me from looking like an adult. I'm almost 30 with chipmunk cheeks bruh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm tall and curvy for my age, if I'm wearing cute stuff people think im 17 (i'm 15) when I wear more mature stuff they say I look 20+

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL at D. I get told all sorts , looking younger.. to older.. to my actual age. It varies all the time :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of?

I get a mix of " You look young and , I would've guessed you were in your early 20's "

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls