Celebrity Look-a-like?

Hey guys
I was wondering what celebrity i look alike lol
Friends say i don't remind them of anyone but i would love to hear what strangers have to say

So let's go ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• you can find out by some site that exists more than a decade... i don't remember how's it called but i guess you can google it

• If you move your hand away from your face, I'd get a better opinion. However, just from what I see, I'd have to agree with your friends. I can't think of any female black celebrities that you look like. You look extremely slightly like Michelle Williams (of Destiny's Child). Otherwise, I can't think of anyone else that is even close.

• Michelle Williams yeah i got that from my ex ones lol.. he said i look little bit like her
      thank you :)

• It's very, very slightly that you look like her. You're welcome.

• kim kadersen 😉

• I don't see anyone that looks like you. I however, have been compared to Haley Joel Osmet, the kid from "The Sixth Sense". I've grown out of it a little buttttt I still get it on occasion

• Like none seen before.

• Nicki Minaj?

What Girls Said 11