Guys which of these two curvy bodies do you like more?

I always here guys on here talk about how they like curvy women and I was wondering, do you like the thinner curvier women or the bigger curvy women
1.bp.blogspot.com/.../bravissimofittingggsd.PNG

Most Helpful Guy

• Those aren't curvy lol. The one on the right is the closest to being considered curvy, but she's still not quite there. It seems like people either assume too much about curvy, or they hijack the word curvy when "chubby" is the better description.

Luckily, you fit into the first category which is no big deal. But to answer your question, I'd eat either one's ass hahaha

• Curvy is defined as a woman with a hip to waist ratio if more than ten.
      Candice swanepoel (the vs model) is curvy wen though she's probably a size 2.
      I think your thinking of thicker women

• Nope, I'm thinking of curvy. I don't really care who or what "defined" curvy, because it's still just a subjective description. But people at least agree that curvy is associated with a girl who is a bit thicker. So yes, I am thinking of thicker women, but they're just the same as curvy.

Anyone that says "curvy is X, Y, and Z" needs to go out into the real world for a bit and learn to not be so objective with things that can't be objectified that easily. Think of this "curvy" definition as being similar to BMI. That is a medical formula and even THAT isn't accurate at all. So what does that tell you about someone else's 'official' definition of curvy? lol

• Thick ness has nothing to do with curviness. You can be thick but have a flat butt and small boobs or shoulders. You can be curvy but not wear a size twelve.
      Candice (left) is curvy no matter how you slice it
      imgfave-herokuapp-com.global.ssl.fastly.net/.../1308035970976267.jpg

This girl is thicker but not what I'd call very curvy
      www.mybodygallery.com/photos-30992-body-shape.htm

What Guys Said 17

• relax those aren't curvy... the left one especially is skinny.

the right is normal weight.

I think your thinking of thicker women

• Both of them look good, but i like the one on the left better. Its the best thing when girls can manage to have curves but stay relatively thin at the same time.

• Left one isn't curvy. I like the left a little better as a headless body, but both are good. I'd go with whoever had the prettier face.

• first one has a nice stomach but second has a nicer body minus stomach. she even has nice arms at least in that angle. and her boobs are nicer more rounded.

• Both are sweet! Either body type would suffice!

• I like the one in the right.

• The one on the right looks to have bigger tits, but looks like she could lose a few pounds, the one on the left has a much better body.

• those aren't curvy, but the left. that is my ideal body for a girl, except with small boobs,

• I dont see a whole lot of difference but the the left one I guess. Both are good.

• The one on the right--bigger boobs and better waist-to-hip ratio.

• Both are good,

• The one who's wearing red and pink. but that may be because I like red

• I don't know may be 2 but both of are good

• I like the one on the left more because she has smaller boobs. both are very sexy though.

• 0|0
  • I totally dig both of them tbh!

• the one on the left when you are looking at him.

What Girls Said 4

• Am I the only one who doesn't consider curvy bigger girls? To me curvy is someone who has curves, unless a female is flat and straight as a board then she has curves and is curvy could be a lot or a little. Yes having a bigger booty, smaller waist and bigger breast give that look but they both have curves therefore to me they are both curvy. Just my opinion.

• Curvy is defined as a woman with a hip to waist ratio of 10 inches or more. So Candice swanepoel is curvy just like someone like marylin monroe.

• The body I think is better is the one on the left but all women have different bodies and are beautiful :)

• They both look so damn similar lol I'd love to have either of their bodies!

• Is it just me or are both pics from the same woman and one is photoshopped while the other one is not?

• There are millions of models in the world so it's probably just two different women

• To me both bodies look quite similar!
    But I think the left one is better, because she has no belly fat :)