Girls only please. What do you honestly think?

Please tell me the truth. I'm not good at having pics taken of me. I take damn good pics of others, and of nature tho.

What do you like, and what would you change?

https://yadi.sk/i/ARL-KpNifDFyP

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• no your not ugly i have seen wayyyy unattractive people but for starters how can some of these females just be so rude and disrespectful like that they aren't any better every human being is unique and beautiful in its own way there is someone for everyone in this world no your not unattractive and who am i to say you need to lose weight or do this and that no one is perfect your unique

• I guess losing weight will help. I don't think you are hideous or anything. You look average just like me and many other Gagers. Get your body in shape and put on a sweet smile. You will rock the world, man! :D

• Its all about your vibe man, if your a happy lovable person then you can attract some awesome people. Being healthy and happy is what makes people beautiful :)

• Well I've tried to be that way. Just had people tell me I'm ugly, so I figured I'd see what others think.

• 1. Lose weight
    2. Get abs or a flat stomach
    3. Don't slick your hair back.

• Step 1: Put some pants on...
    Step 2: Lose some weight.
    Step 3: get a different hair style.
    Step 4: Find some good looking clothes that'll compliment your new look
    and bring out your good features.
    Step 5: Be more confident and loving of yourself, it's hard for someone to
    find you attractive if you don't find yourself attractive first. #Confidence
    Step 6: After all of these steps you're good to go.

I hope this helps.

• eww just eww pure honesty

• wtfff? no just no.

• Ew. Sorry but ew

• Losing weight would be your first step. It would also not hurt to always have a clean, tidy hair cut. That is just about all.

What Guys Said 5

• OMG dude seriously did you have to make it a half naked picture? How was that necessary lmao!

• is this you? if it\s you, thenare you sure about your age?

this one looks like a 50 yo middle-aged guy basically...

• He said girls only, what the hell are we all doing here !!

• How can girls be so mean... OP we're all gonna make it just believe in yourself you don't need anyone but yourself to accomplish your goals and be happy srs..

• Man your fine bro dont think your not