How do I fix this (my looks)?

what can i do to bump my 4/10 status up? Would I look better with a nose job? how should i deal with woman who look better than i do? (and always will.) i dont want to be considered ugly for the rest of my life!

answer honestly!

s3.amazonaws.com/.../coverd.jpg?3

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow do you have body dysmorphic disorder or something? Stop asking this question your hot people on the internet don't lie about that stuff at least most don't lol.

• I'm waiting to take it down.. xD Why did you have to put that doubt in there.. now I think people are lying? XD

• Good :) because I am a tease XD :P ;)

What Guys Said 13

• I give you an 8/10 in a non-sexually suggestive and completely as a matter of fact non-pedophilic way in case Chris Hansen is watching.

• you're still growing. chillax.

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you look. You're a pretty girl. Don't put yourself down.

• who gave you 4/10?

you're really sweet and you don't need to fic anything basically!

• u can always improve ur looks by eating healthy and working out... its the fastest easiest way to look hot. u could be ugly and in good shape and still be hot to a lot of people.

• Than you.. I'm not out of shape though, I run every day! :)

• I just started. I do cardio aswell. And pushups... I'm training to be in law enforcement! (if that gives you an idea) My arms are a bit flabby though! I take comfort in knowing I'm not overweight.s.yimg.com/.../...bfc6f49f79895d755a27b267a_A.jpeg

That isn't tight.. but yeah! 37-31-40 .

• pushup are nice on the arms, pull up and chin ups are also great. butterfly can improve ur chest look. running or squats can increase ur thighs and ass look. as i said, regardless of how hot or ugly u are before, if ur in a good shape, a lot of people will think ur hot just from ur sleek in shape body.

• you are like a 6-7/10 relax lol
    and dont do anything rash until you are 21

• First off you are not ugly. You should not compare yourself to others because beauty is in the eye of the holder.

• You look beautiful, you don't need a nose job, plus you shouldn't concern yourself with looks, its superficial.

• I think you have a cute face. As far as looks go, if you have a slender or athletic body i would give you an 8 out of 10. But yeah, i think your cute.

• You are still young. Your body is still growing. Let it grow out. You are a 10/10!!!

• You're crazy kid.

• You're pretty. Just stick to regular exercise.

• You mean your 6/10 status

• thats still not very good... but yes./

• I can't say until I see all of you. Maybe you have a nice body and you'll be 8/10

• I've gotten a few 7/8/9/10/10s but one person commented and told me not to mind the ugly guys and that im 4/10!

What Girls Said 9

• You're under 18! And you are so pretty. Whoever said you are a 4 is crazy. You are very pretty young lady and you shouldn't be so insecure. Not enough to resort to surgery.

• Listen I thought ugly my whole life and it took me years to figure out that I'm not. People are just mean and just enjoy hurting someone's feelings. Whatever person gave you a four is a loser. If I didn't honestly believe what I was saying I wouldn't even post but I think you are very pretty. Oh and if I find out you do anything to that nose I WILL FIND YOU -_-

• haha! thank you very much! you made my day with that face!

• Lol I'm glad I can make your whole day and I hope you know that I am being 100% truthful. People are just mean and that don't care that one word or sentence can hurt for a lifetime and horrible ways. To this day I still remember horrible things that people have said to or aboutme in elementary school.
      You are beautiful end of story. And you have to take it day by day to finally believe yourself but eventually you will find it's true but not if you go change yourself. Then you will always have to continue to change yourself for what? To make other people happy? They don't matter only you do.
      I've always been tiny but I've always eaten like a champ lol since I was a kid. And I have a fast metabolism so I didn't really gain weight (until I had kids) my aunt put me on a diet at 7 even though she was told by doctors not to and continuasly told me I was getting fat or would get fat. So forever I was ashamed of my stomach and when I looked in the mirror I saw fat. After having my first

• Daughter I looked back at photos of myself in high school. the only picture I had in a bathing suit and that's only because I was in a completely different state and no one I knew would see I realized I wasn't fat. I had a perfect and flat stomach. By the time I realized I should show my stomach off I had a after baby belly lol.
      The point is is letting others opinions or mean words control how you think about yourself (even if you don't realize that's what is happening) can do nothing but ruin things for you and build up regret and even piss you off at the world.
      Beauty isn't just the outside but inside to and if someone doesn't see your inside and outside beauty then kick them to the curb cuz your too good for that craps lol
      Oh and yes along with fat I got the ugly and other stuff. From eyebrows to outfits lmfao

• No. You're very pretty. And I'm an honest person, I never say things especially positive compliments, unless I absolutely mean them. I also think I'd be much better looking with a nose job, everyone tells me I'm crazy but I believe they are just being nice. I have a bump on the long slender part of my nose (what is thay part even called?) which I inherited from my mom. I hate it with a passion, but hide it by wearing glasses. That I need, but still. You're gorgeous and have nice skin. I guess I can sort of see why you'd want a nose job but you honestly don't need one because your face is fine the way it is. I promise you.

• If you're a 4 I'm a god damn 1.

• Who ever gave you a 4 is a dick because u are not a 4 I don't like girls at all but I would give u at least a 7

• you're much more than a 4, you don't need to be rated and plus you're still growing. no you don't need a nose job because you're beautiful just the way you are. being very honest.

• your pretty though you don't need a nose job!!

• *casts fishing pole for attention* ooh ya almost had it, ya gotta be quicker than that!

• Oh come on. You know you're attractive. You posted this just to get everyone to compliment and you and to get attention.

• No I honestly wanted to know if anyone thought I would look better with a nose job, i think im attractive in some ways, but not all. thank you for your interest!!