Why would he sleep with Her?

She's kind of rude. So one time I noticed nobody gave her a marker so I handed her mine so she could go up to write something on the board but she said "I already wrote my idea." And I said "you have to write 3" and she said "yeah I did" but I'm Pretty sure she only went up once. And another time this guy slammed his chair around MY desk and SHE gave him a glare. It wasn't even HER desk! She doesn't talk to anyone and seems stuck up. Sometimes she's nice. Another time she was doing a presentation in class and she gave her partner a look (he is friends with the guy she slept with) when he wasn't looking.
The guy she slept with is pretty nice usually, outgoing, funny, smart, and soooo hot.

What Guys Said 2

• i'd say you're jealous of her... relax :-)

• This just screams jealousy. I would have glared at the guy too for horseing around. abd it's not like she was being rude to you when you offered your pen.

What Girls Said 0