Honestly what do you think of me?

Be honest i can take some constructive criticism

I've asked this a few times already but I want different opinions

Ok to start of I'm 17 and I have never had a boyfriend, have been on a date and I have only kissed one guy.. one time.

Personality wise I am always really sweet and kind to everyone, at times I can be a bit too quiet/shy and serious.

I tend to be shy at first but once you get to know me I'm really outgoing, spontaneous, adventurous and always wanting to try out something new, I'm always really sweet, kind with everyone and I love helping people out and making them smile/laugh or brighten up their day.

I don't really like going out to parties, I would much rather stay in or go someone a bit more relaxed like at a coffee shop or something like that.

physically I am 5'1 I have medium length brown curly-ish hair, big brown eyes, freckles on my neck and a bit on my face, braces, in terms of weight I'm not the skinniest but I'm not considered far either, I would consider myself a bit thicker than an hourglass figure and I would say I have decent sized assets and that's about it (:

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like a cool chick. Don't worry about how others see you because there will always be player haters out their. No matter how you look.

• Sadly but thank you so much I try not to care but sometimes I like knowing why people do or don't like me and not "just cuz"

• Your very welcome. I try not to care either but it's good to know. You seem like you would make a good friend.

What Guys Said 9

• You're generic. Typical, standard off the clothing rack type of girl. I'm embarrassed to admit the number of personal descriptions I've read that look almost identical to yours within the 16-19 age range. As for partying, well, in a few years you'll decide how you feel about that.

This is not to say you're boring. You're probably not doing yourself justice with this description. Try to be more creative in how you describe your personality because it's been done so many times before that every girl seems like the same girl. That's just not true, but it reads as true.

• I'll definitely keep that in mind thank you for your opinion i appreciate the help (:

• since this topic is called "how do i look" we're talking about physical appearance... and i guess a pic of yours could help.

if you're shy enough to post the pic with your username you can always goanonymous :-)

• You sound normal... which isn't a bad thing at all. You have interests and hobbies and flaws and good things and all of that. Sometimes just blending in is better than standing out- just because someone stands out, doesn't mean that person is living life properly.

• Hmmm... really depends. A picture is worth a thousand words. I just can't picture you. To me you might be really cute or not.

• You sound like a nice normal, average girl. Nothing really stand out for me.

• I ain't reading all that shit. Post a pic if you want real opinions. this isn't a creative writing session.

• You sound pretty cute in my opinion but there's only so far describing yourself can take you. I'm a fan of shorter girls with your build. Sound a little introverted/shy too and I like that in a girl too, not sure why. :)

• Nothing special.

• You sound like a nice young lass, you'll be fine.

What Girls Said 5

• I really don't want to sound mean but I will be totally honest with you. From the way you describe yourself you sound fake to me.. Maybe you really are an amazing person but I don't really know you and the vibe that I get from this post is that you are an attention seeker who wants to be told that is a good girl. Just saying I might be on the wrong and you might be a hundred times a better person than I am but this is my personal opinion..

• You sound basic.

• Than I say your gorgeous

• I haven't seen you much on g@g but you seem like a nice person

• You're totally awesome, girl, and you sound like someone I'd love to be friends with! :)