Skinny or thick?

What do you prefer, a skinny woman or a thick one? NOT FAT therr is a huge difference from fat and thick... thick as in wide hips, big boob, big ass and an average stomach... no rolls...

• thick
    57% (16)61% (22)59% (38)Vote
  • skinny
    43% (12)39% (14)41% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Not into skinny, doesn't attract me.

Not that much into wide HIPS though. I like slimmer hips but wider waists! A ratio of 0.8 or 0.9 is nice. Instead of that weirdly indented 0.7 that people make a fuss about.

1|0
    1|1
    • Slimmer hips and wider waist?
      So like this:
      img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Homer_Simpson2.jpg

• Show All
    • I looked through 100 pages of half-naked women and barely any of them looked "right" and even then their body was off because people glorify female height for whatever reason.

• very likely lmao you don't know what you're talking about, sorry.
      3.bp.blogspot.com/.../waist+measurement.jpg
      Assuming she has an ass proportional to her hips size.. she looks 80 : 130 which gives you the magical number of 0.6 😱

What Guys Said 15

• Naw I'd rather have a girl with a cute feminine face/good hygiene body don't matter TBH ^^

5|1
    0|0
  • A girl on the thicker side usually looks more... fit? I don't know how to explain/describe it. Anyway, a thick person is usually healthier than the skinny person. There are more health risks with being skinnier than thicker. So, I prefer the thick girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats not really true at all. I learned in food and nutrition that a pear shaped girl for instance has more health risks with heart disease and obesity (they gain more weight easily). Same with apples. The downside with being skinny is that if you dont watch what you eat even though you dont gain weight you won't make healthy choices. But it's wrong there's more health risks for thicker girls. Any other health risks with skinny is purely genetic.

• Assuming we are speaking about NATURALLY skinny girls

• thick girls are HOT!!!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

2|0
    0|1
  • I got a theory that you can only judge how hot a woman really is by how mu ch weight she can carry while still maintaing a sexy figure or profile. I just believe that the average looking girl can be sexy when their in shape but its a rare woman who can be sexy when she is out of shape. And the reality is most of us gain some weight win we get older. So that's my theory to sexy lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Skinny. I have never been into the big craze. But if she has a big personality, then I love that.

2|0
    0|0
  • Skinny! Skinnyskinnyskinny

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm not making a joke but a few rolls ain't nothing to shake a finger at. Sometimes it looks good, to me at least.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would lean more towards thick, but it depends. I could go skinny - as long as it's not too skinny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Slender, flexible and athletic.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both have their strengths, but I'm generally more into thick

1|0
    0|1
  • Both can look good, but I like thick a little more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick. I want to hear flop flop when I fuck. Not crack crack.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think skinny with nice plump butt and b size or larger breasts

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks aren't everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted think but I ment to click skinny sry.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I notice that men like a woman has long has she has curves.
    So, even if the girl is really skinny as long as she has a great body shape
    it's appealing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I hate how people say skinny girls have no curves or whatever. The same can go for any other size you can't generalize. We all can't change our bone structure

• As long as she has fat on the right places, both look fine.

4|2
    0|0
  • Its bad tho that u dont say that skinny is like healthy skinny. Cause today most people relate skinny to anorectics and you dont have to be that to be skinny. For example emma watson! she's skinny but doesn't look unhealthy

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm somewhat thick and i think skinny women are ideal

0|0
    0|0
  • tall, short skinny, curvy all women are beautiful

0|0
    0|0