Is my acne a turn off?

This is how my acne looks without makeup (not me just similar)
cdn-ugc.cafemom.com/.../pon73hllsg1couh.jpg

I wear makeup to cover it up so you can only kinda see it. But do you guys find it unnattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do think it is unattractive, the acne. Your face is cute. When i used to get bad acne i ended up using a home remedy which worked by drying them out. Only thing that worked 100 percent for me... im gonna try to remember exactly what it was. I was happy when i found out how good it worked.

• Oh i remember. Make a paste from baking soda and water till you get a good creamy but sorta think consistency. Apply to affected area and let it sit for 40-60 mins. Works great

• Ok I'll try it tonight :) thank you!

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's okay. Most guys ate not too bothered by acne. And that amount is fine.

• no... i don't even care about acne... and you need no make-up in my opinion

• She looks cool to me and naw it's not a turn of IT JUST depends on that specific person ^^

• Nah, that acne is not too bad. It *can* be too bad, but this is not it.

• You still are cute i had bad acne

• To some people, sure. I dont really mind since its not like its going to be there forever

• yea wear makeup to cover that shit up

What Girls Said 2

• I think acne is fine because I too have acne, so who am I to judge. I honestly like people more if they have acne.
    by the way I love Cassandra bankson

• Wait that can't actually be you... I've seen that picture before.

• She says in the question that the picture isn't her. Just someone with a similar amount of acne

• Yeah ^ it's not me and I stated that

• yeah sorry that's my bad, I got excited because I thought I'd met someone from real life haha