Girls: would you want a guy to be honest about what they think about your taste in clothing good or bad?

• I'd rather him be honest instead of lying because he feels bad.
  • I don't wanna hear him tell me I have no taste in clothing I'd rather hear him say I do

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care because I don't care about why he thinks of my clothes. Obviously he likes me enough to overlook them and date me. And if it's that big of a deal he can leave because my clothes and style are a reflection of who I am. He can tell me or keep quiet I don't care

• My guy doesn't always like what I wear but still likes me and is involved with me just the same.

What Guys Said 1

• i'm always honest about this issue ;-)

What Girls Said 4

• It does not matter either way to me.. I'm going to dress how I want regardless of what a guy says to me about my clothing choice.

• Me too but an occasional opinion is nice just for the pleasure or to know what I can wear when I see him. Lol

• Of course! Honesty is the best policy!

• well if i actually dress like a slob then yes but i know i don't so id be like f off

• I know I dress well, so he can be honest, but I won't listen.

• My guy said he didn't like the shirt I was wearing in the pic I sent him but I pretty much said I like it so I'm gonna wear it. He did feel bad for saying that he didn't like it but I told him a would rather him be honest than lie just to be nice. I think guys who have a sensitive side to them feel bad about being honest but the fact that he did feel bad about being honest that he didn't like the shirt that I was wearing and that, I looked pregnant in it ( by the way I did get the shirt a little big and had thought of that myself before he even said it), and I have bland taste. He said he was sorry and that tells me that at least he has respect for my feelings. Some guys are just jerks and don't care.

• This is what I love about this guy in general. He is always honest and straight forward about what he thinks and feels about things but is genuine about it like you said. He likes to be real. Shows he has a lot of respect for woman. Hard to find a man like that.

• Sounds like you've found a good one, don't let him go. :p