Is my body type gross?

Well to keep things short and simple, I'm 5'3", 149 pounds, waist is around 32 cm, my bust is 36c. I have taken multiple dance classes in the past so I have a bubble butt, my thighs are not too overly thick but they're full and fairly toned. I will admit I do have love handles and a bit of pudginess around my body. I just feel extremely extremely insecure and this is my only way of asking anyone since I'm too scared to ask the people I trust most since they have all called me fat at least once.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Picture plays a huge difference in helping me (and others) make an accurate decision. I just can't imagine a person based on a description.

• Photos are needed whenever a question of aesthetics is issued.

• i guess a pic could help usto tell if it's "gross" or not :-)

• If your waist is 32 cm that's only about 13 inches. So you're really an hourglass shape.

• No there's nothing wrong with you

• I would love to see you

• that sounds way heavy, need to lose a lot of weight.

• 149 lb at 5'3" is a bit overweight, I suggest pursuing a healthier lifestyle.

• I wouldn't say gross. You could stand to lose about twenty pounds.

What Girls Said 1

• all these 20 year old men trying to see an underaged girls body.
    is it "for science"?
    disgusting.
    anyways, you have the same body type as me, except I'm to lazy to tone up lmao. but I'm surprised people call you fat! you're probably the most desirable out of twigs and fire logs. though for the love handles just do abdominal exercises, like crunches, or mountain climbers.