Why do people keep staring at my body?

I noticed that everytime i wear spandex or sumthen tight in general people keep staring!! & especially at my crotch area why do they keep looking dwn there?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Well if you wear spandex or anything tight people will look. That those types clothes are made for in the first place to show off your body and when people stare the clothes are doing the job they have been designed to do. The only way you are going to stop those looks is to stop wearing that type of clothing.

• Ugg typo I mean "Those types of clothes are designed to get people to look at your body"

• because,... they like it i suppose?

• maybe they think you're a dude. how big is your clit?

• ill give you an example of what you're basically saying. "im wearing a bra and booty shorts that say look, why do people keep staring at me?"

• Obviously... you know the answer!

• to see if i can see a girls camel toe, and judge if they have a big or small vagina, they are the one who put it on show.

• Camel toe maybe? People just stare, I don't know.

• Pray not to be fucked

• Haha... sorry but if you don't like it then change your clothing style or don't bother about them

• Depends on what you're wearing...

• Men do stare, but after 10 seconds they will forget what we watched, even if you are looking super hot we forget after 5-10 seconds.. there was also YouTube video explaining that..

• It shows your body for and they want to see if you have camel toe or underwear on.

What Girls Said 0