What do you think of her looks?

Thanks for answering. Here is the pic: tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23wle1d&s=8#.VQI1ckb3ac1

Most Helpful Guy

• This again? Come on already.

What Guys Said 11

• very very attractive and sexy

• sup d00d, you again, you look fine.

• Hot. But she's got "the thousand yard stare".

• What does that mean?

• It's a specific look that people who are about to go Section 8 (dishonorable discharge type- not the housing project type). Section-8's are discharged for basically being nutcases. They typically develop "the thousand yard stare" as their brain is going haywire. It means it looks like the person is focusing a thousand yards behind you instead of focusing on your face when they're looking at you. It's a very unsettling thing. For more reference, see Full Metal Jacket, the Kubrick film. Gomer Pyle did a damned fine job acting like one. Seriously, if you haven't seen that movie, you should.

• not my type...

she is very "barbie doll" in my opinion

• I think her looks are repeatedly validated and obviously attractive and this has to be the 100th time you have posted a question like this. The real question is why do you feel the need to get approval on looks from random strangers on the Internet?

• last time i answered a question like this i was accused of being a pedo, so lesson learned

• Pedophile? There's no way this woman is underage

• Welcome to Gag? Is all I can say. Where some things will never make sense no matter how hard you look for the logic

• lol, yeah its a bit odd in here at times

• Before you tell me that's you or not, Other wise I won't answer!

• She's cute. Love the lingerie.

• I don't like her nose, but dyyyym she is fine.

• ugly face hot body, 6/10

• I don't like her eyes or her nose or her hair color, but the body is ok (can't see the goods so I can't comment on them)

What Girls Said 4

• Facially she's ok.
    The lingerie is hot !

• I swear I've seen this girl 400 times. She's beautiful now fuck off.

• Oh my gosh
    Lol
    We've been over this! You look beautiful!

• obsessed much?