Girls do you like bigger/bulky or leaner/thinner body?

Iv recently been bulking but added a bit more fat than i usually like but it makes me look very big in a shirt etc, still got a good shape/muscles but no abs visible and not much definition.
But I'm thinking about dieting down so I get my abs back which means better condition but not looking as big.
Which do girls prefer?

Also, just for ego's sake... Would you? Lol

Bulkier
http://tinypic.com/r/2l2erp/8

Leaner
http://i59.tinypic.com/2q8mra1.jpg

Just for lols
http://tinypic.com/r/aempno/8

Most Helpful Guy

• Mirin aesthetics OP no homo misc 4 lyfe

What Girls Said 15

• The leaner type you posted is not the "lean" I had in mind. I like skinny, scrawny men. Not really the muscular ones. I don't know why.

• 2|2
  • None of those.

I like either a dude with a bit of chub on him (Jack Black), or someone like a chunkier male model type - in terms of not being a body builder and isn't too skinny. - doesn't have a lot of muscles poking out - that's just gross to me. O. o

Even though it seems that only skinny tall guys go for me. O. o... weird...

• i so would like ;) im not fussy at all though if a guy is bulky, or lean or just slim :) but DAYUUUM what i wouldn't do to u :p

• You look pretty big in both pictures. I'm not really picky or anything but I guess If I had a choice I'd pick bulkier. Just because I'm taller and bigger boned myself and I'd always like to appear smaller than my guy. Maybe that's a bad reason.

• You're huge/bulky/muscular in every pic.

• But in the top one I'm holding much more fat, do you have a preference between the 2?

• The second pic. The first one you look like Hulk

• I like the leaner muscle type. You'd be too muscler for me. I like them with muscles but they don't really come out until they flex

• I find guys who are buff but short unappealing

• Well I'm 5 foot 10 which isn't short in England :)

• so what? :)

• Bitches be cray

• For me too big, I like just normalise size. There's a point at which it's too much for me

• I agree. I don't mind skinny guys or guys with little belly. I don't like extreme ^^

• I care about the inside of the person than I do on the outside. Because looks won't last long.

• Well looks can last forever if training and good diet is kept up :)

• I like both lean thin guys and guys with more muscles

• Bulky guys intimidate me.

Lean guys attract me more.

• None of the above.

• I like the leaner better. Just saying, you have nice arms lol

• No, I wouldn't go after someone based on looks. I go after someone based on their attitude and personality.

• That's great, but that's not what the question was lol.

• We don't have anybody in our bed. And why woukd I lie about being in an OR? What do I have to gain from that?
      I will not 'work anything out' because our marriage is solid just the way it is and we are happier than ever.

• The only thing to gain is an ego, which by reading some of your posts it seems you have a really bad one. Also by saying having someone new in your bed is basically stating that you sleep around.
      I thought it was a little ironic on one point where you called everyone a slut, whenever you asked a question about cheating (common sense is to not ask that type of question, very misleading); Meanwhil, the only sluts, which are people who have casual sex with many partners, are yourself and your wife. But, it is what it is as my fiancé says.

What Guys Said 6

• I fucking hate cutting, but anyways you're chillin bruh.

• Haha yeah its a bitch man, hoping all the women say stay bulky so i can get my ass back to the supermarket for some chips n dips lmao

• don't take these girls opinions, its too broad hahaa. just do it for yourself man.

• If it wasn't for female opinion I'd be 350lb soaking wet lmao

• is that lean? gosh...

• If i were you i would cut weight. Do a lot of cardio. Whatever gets more definition. by the way good job dude. I want to gain like you did. You clearly have plenty of muscle where you can afford to lose lbs and still be muscular

• Haha gains bro! keep up the good work!
    i am naturally very thin, so i dont really cut, i just try to put on mass

but you look significantly leaner in the 2nd photo, good work

• Cheers buddy, its all about them calories, man you dont even wanna know the shit I had to eat to get from 150 to 210 lol.

• That's good going man, it doesn't have to be expensive, just buy cheap rice, potato, pasta, frozen vegetables, eggs, milk, I'm a vegetarian so i don't have to worry about meat haha, but cans or bags of beans are very cheap and high in protein, bread is also cheap and high in cals, add a few slices of bread and butter to each meal, and a pint of milk, you'll be packing on the lb in no time :)

• Thanks for the advice!

• I find that muscle mass doesn't do much in the grand scheme of things. It may help with some women but believe me they look for more important things.

• I know bro, personality and charisma is far more important, I'm just trying to decide wether to cut back the cals or just stay as I am.

• You're good man

• you are not lean in the second pic, but most chicks like aesthetics over anything, zyzz etc, any fitness model