On a scale of 1-10, what do you rate me?

I'm the guy in the middle. Be honest.

scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/.../..._1324567549_n.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 5... you better get some hair on your head and face!

What Girls Said 7

• I give you a 3 but I'm not into thugs so being the palest guy and the only one throwing up a sign, you lost some points. but this is just my personal preference.

• I'm not a thug at all lol. I don't mind you giving me a 3, it's whatever but how can you KNOW I'm a thug? The only thing I do "thuglife-like" is smoke weed and drink constantly.

• Do you mind if a guy smokes weed and drinks every day?

• I don't mind smoking weed but stoners are a little iffy. you really need to have your shit together (job and some kind of drive for life) as far as drinking everyday that's not really my thing. I work in a club and I don't even drink that much if at all. I've had too many bad experiences with relationships and guys that drank too much. to me it would seem that drinking everyday reflects depression and lack of responsibility. Again not putting you down since I don't know you, just giving an opinion

• Maybe a 6/10 and depending on your personality and other main qualities I'm seeking, it can go up to a 7-8.

Though looks are subjective. While for a woman you can be a 5, for another one you can be her 10.

• A 2 that's an honest answer

• I honestly give you a 1

• Well thanks for being honest.

Looking at your pic, I would say you're a 5,

• below average sorz

• Dude grow light beard and mustache, get off those spectacles and you'll 7 or 8. You look good, just need some grooming.

• Not my type but I'd say 6/10. Might be a 7 with hair and better clothes.

What Guys Said 4

• grow your jair longer dude and put out the glasses...

are you a hip-hop group/

• Yo Slim Shady, sup?

• Saggings out of style , why the fuck y'all still dressing like 2003 hahah reminds me of high school

• hit the gym and the bitches will come flockin