Do any girls like thin guys or is it a huge turn off?

I'm 5 ft 9 (or 5'8, not sure) and I weigh between 124 lbs and 126 lbs so I am borderline underweight. However, you can't see my ribs at all and when I work out more I look a bit more toned. However, I'm still pretty thin and I was wondering, is this a major turn off for girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• You weigh less than me and I'm 5ft. The question is, is this a turn off?

• So I am guessing it is a massive turn off.

• Then it's not a problem for me :)

• Oh right, cool thanks :)

What Girls Said 5

• You're pretty much my weight, I am 5'6.
    As long as you are strong and not weak , I wouldn't mind.
    Also, if the weight didn't look bad on you I wouldn't consider it too skinny (although it is for your height).

• Honestly, that seems a little bit thin but nothing you should really worry about. Guys usually just have naturally faster metabolisms. Girls always worry about being too heavy and can't see past the fact that some guys actually like girls with meat on their bones. You just need to find a girl attracted to your body type and personality and just trust that someone likes you for who you are. Good luck!

• I like thin guys and I don't think I'm that alone in my opinions haha. I'm thin myself (115 lbs/5'6") and like it when the guy is kinda built like me body-wise! Too much muscle or obesity are way more of turn offs to me...

• Basically it is not really a turn off. I like the way thin guys and girls look like.

But if the guy is skinnier than me, I would feel insecure. It would probably take time for me to be secure and to reveal my body, because I would feel fat around a guy who is thinner than me.

• I like tall thin guys. It's my thing.

What Guys Said 2

• hhahha why a turn-off dude... i'm thin too and girls never minded about it!

on the contrary... they loved it!!! because i wasn't crushing them when i was on top of them :-P

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Way more girls like skinny guys than bulky powerlifters/bodybuilders.