How can I make my face look not so cute/young?

If someone ever says something about me they always say that i am cute, and every other girl in my school is reeeaaaallly pretty and look their age but i look way younger than i am cause i have such a young fat face, anyway i can make myself look older?:S

Most Helpful Guy

• get into a scrap, that will help with the cute factor.

• I have already been involved in one, and I'm not even joking :S

• I believe you. maybe you need 1 good hook across the face though or something lol, actually it would make you look cute to me because that's just adorable, a girl in a scrap hahaa but generally it would make you look less cute.

• Hahahaha

What Guys Said 13

• You can't, but I wouldn't worry about it. You don't need to change anything in your face, it's fine the way it is.

• make your face grumpy then :-P

• Hard fighting, drinking, marry a woman (that makes you age very quickly), cigars. Don't shave as much. Join the French foreign legion. Sun tan lots. Work in a foundry. Become a 18th century seafarer.

• Meth has worked wonders with that in the Midwest. .. ..

• If you really want to look older, make up will do that for you... Smoking would also help but at the expense of your lungs but it's best for you to wait because that could just be baby fat.

• Yeah hopefully cause I am not fat on my body so hopefully if i get taller because i am also really small, my face may change haha :) If not lets hope I can become a really good makeup artist lol :)

• Oh it will change, you'll notice the difference when you become 18 plus your face doesn't look fat at all from that picture..

• Okay thank you:)

• If you just want to make your photo looks like older, You can use Photoshop edit your photos. But need some skills, You are young and pretty, Don't don't believe them. Don't care about what they said. You already pretty enough.

• I guess you smile more than every other girl! Becz when a guy sees a girl smile or laugh they find it cute!

So i suggest you to act a bit blank and frown a bit!

• I dont smile much at all because i hate my smile hahaha...

• Ummm... okayyy then you could... umm i can't give advice on how to look ugly lol!

Anyways... you are cute! Lmao XD

• Be careful what you wish for

• Why would you want to do that? you're really pretty and already look older for 16.

• Do you think, maybe its because I put a picture trying to look older normal photos and I look so horrible and young lol

• Wait, so thats not you in your profile pic?

• No it is! But when i take picture without try to look older I look really young :S

• um get old? you look your age. which is freakin young.

• You are look so be happy looking young

• why on earth would a girl blessed with such a present want that? in 20 years you'll beg for your current gift...

• Smoke, drink, do drugs. Worked for me.

• hahaha i will see lol

What Girls Said 6

• Really? I think you're gorgeous and you look just right for your age! I honestly don't think you need to do anything to alter your appearance.

• Enjoy it while it lasts. Plus, when you get older you won't look older.

• You have a beautiful, young face. What are you complaining for?

• Because I just look really young compared to other people, I just would like to maybe have no baby face :)

• Enjoy it. Come your 30's you'll look better than all of them ;)

• You are so pretty already but if you want to look older, black eyeliner 😇

• Just on the lid or on the waterline?:)

• I do both and I get asked stuff like what car I drive and get served alcohol in restaurants:)

• You have beautiful face as you know.

• Thank you but I don't think it is maybe when I am older :) You are very pretty :)