Hey girls.. This ones for u...Would u date a chubby guy or a thin guy?

Would you girls prefer a chubby guy over a thin one..

Also whats on ur mind when u first see a guy.. I mean any guy walking on the street u feel attracted to..

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what his face looks like. I would never date a guy if he has an ugly face even if he had the body type I am attracted to. I always go for the face first. If he is chubby and handsome, I will like him. If he is skinny and handsome, I will like him. If he is ugly though, I likely won't even talk to him. I won't even be friends with an ugly guy. I won't even be friends with an ugly girl for that matter.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Depends more on what I think of the guy personality wise. Not gonna lie, a chubby guy is going to have to be stronger in the personality side to really be attractive to me.
    When I see a guy on the street, I usually think he's attractive and I just smile. Usually nothing really comes from some random guy you pass on the street

1|1
    0|0
  • I personally have always preferred stocky/Chubby men. My husband @gray_sailor has thighs like tree trunks and calves that I drool over. But he wears steeled toed boots everyday and we cycle together so his legs are delish! I'm a leg girl... lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Hey girls.. This ones for u... Would u date a chubby guy or a thin guy?
    Thin guy I don't consider overweight guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id pick the chubby guy. I like those "teddy bear" looking kinda guys.

1|1
    0|0
  • neither
    when i find a guy I'm attracted to... I think if he's single

0|1
    0|0
  • I like thin guys A LOT... not a huge fan of hulk muscles.
    However, I also would not mind a guy who's slightly chubby- as long as he's not overweight

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• hmmmm i believe most girls like a muscular guy (lean muscle)

0|0
    0|0
  • No poll? Anyway, fat.

0|0
    0|0