Hello everyone! Can you guys and gals please tell me if i'm good looking based on my profile picture, and what improvements I can make on my body?

I used to be really fat, but after 8 months of rigorous strength training and cardio, i finally achieved what i wanted, but i'm still curious to know what others think about me and the way i look, please rate me if you want on a scale of 1-10, and kindly give me advice on what improvements i can make to look better.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, you're very handsome. Congratulations on the weight loss. Advice on improvements... can't think of much really, but you could lift more if you wanted to.

• I can't see you, try to change your avatar just go to edit profile and upload a pic of yourself, if your comfortable with that. Other than that I'm sure your nice looking.

• No because you are anonymous

• haha sorry im new to this how do i change it?

• never mind figured it out :)

• First of all, congratulations on the weight loss! I think you look great! I do not believe in rating on a number scale, but if you are happy, I would say just work on maintaining it.

What Guys Said 2

• No one can, as you posted Anonymous so no one knows who you are.

• average indian guy