What do you think of my profile pic?

Ok, so it's (obviously) not me, but what do you think?

• Good-looking dog
  • Ugly/average looking
  • He's scary
  • Whatever/I don't like dogs

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• He looks nice until he rips your arms off.

• Why? Because he resembles a pit bull?

• i am muscly. I get up at 4AM m-f and at 6AM on Saturdays to work out. No my body is NOT my temple... but for my health, my mental health and my job I need to be in good shape and I need the outlet. So i do a combination of weight lifting (3 days a week) and Cardio (3 days a week). I am currently doing a program call ATHLENE-X for my weightlifting, I do Insanity two days a week and I run 10k on Saturday mornings. I try to eat well, but some days I do better than others.

So am I a body builder? Nope and do not want to be one. But am I in good shape... Yes I and my job demand it. but yes it can make people a little wary around me. I try to smile a lot though. :-) And yes I can be a bear, but not usually. Usually i am just a nice guy that you don't want to make mad.

• Aww a big teddy bear, that's perfect! I used to think people that worked out like that were nuts... until I started. I'm logging 40+ miles of running a week now, and I'm thinking about starting Insanity too. I've lost 30 or so pounds, but that bikini body still isn't happening. Amazing how much better you feel when you're in shape.

• That's an awesome looking dog! I wanna pet him :)

• What cute mush mush muffin dog

• You like dogs or you bite like them or you're cute n innocent n obedient like them😶

• not my favorite type of dog tbh :-P

• Your fur is shiny

What Girls Said 4

• He's so cute I want to bite him. I didn't say eat.

• Sooooooo beautiful!. I find all dogs to be so beautiful and perfect. (*˘︶˘*) shoot they are little cuties pies And trustworthy! How awesome is that?

• Aww DOGGYY!

• that dog look so cuteee!! voted Good-loooking Dogg :D