How do I look? Can you rate me out of 1-10?

I'm the one on right:

How do I look, Please rate me out of 1-10?

be honest , i can take constructive criticism, it's better than polite fake generosity on this site.

Most Helpful Girl

• Judging from your profile pic I would give you a one

• Fair enough, i can constructive criticism. but for what reason would you say? is is the bad picture quality or the goon in the picture with me.

What Girls Said 22

• Your profile picture is blurry, your cover photo is far away and the picture you have posted on the question has half your face covered by your hand?

• You're a 1. Change your style & have more confidence, then you'll be a 10

• Pick a photo where you aren't covering your face lol.

• Okay if u want me to be honest I'd rate you a 6 which is pretty average of you want to change that then I think all you would have to work on is maybe your weight other than that you have a cute face and good height (: hope I helped

• I can't see your face but 7/10

• You're hiding your face, so it's hard to make a opinion. Physically, a 7, but then again, I consider myself a five, if that helps. 10, to me, is like, celebrity status.

• Not a very good picture, can't rate you.

• I'd say 6, I'll give your friend 2, his head is somehow... unusual... -.-

• I don't think you can really provide a number. Attractiveness is very subjective and left up to the individual ( eye of the beholder) I really would love to know what you are trying to accomplish by getting rating from strangers.

• nothing i don't already know, just to reassure my esteem

• don't let others define your esteem or self worth. We all have the power to determine our own self-worth and yet your are basing it on the opinions and thoughts of other people and outside circumstances. Your esteem lies in yourself if you believe you look good that confidence will radiate to others. Start with you and forget with other's think...

• You ask this question all the time and post the same picture? Why :L

• Because when i ask it, the answerers always either comment on the guitar or the bad quality of the photos and don't actually give a rating

• Meh, average 6/10

• mayb 5 why are u wearin joggers lol

• 7, but can't see your face, as i can see you are not ugly, you should be more confident, sometimes exercise helps with that, I had a lot of insecurities, but when I joined a volleyball team it helped me somehow, well but it's just what helped me, you don't need to be forced to do it, if you don't like sports you should do what you like in your free time like painting, taking photos, playing guitar, etc

• I give you a 2

• what is with the low ratings , the highest i got was a 5 and it was from a guy

• Cute but u seem insecure

• 7/10 , but it's not attractive to crave attention and compliments.

• About a 3.

• I'd give you a 7.5
    But at the end of the day its your personality that matters the most, not the way you look.
    I've always been insecure about myself, but then I realized how ungrateful I was being. God gave me a fully functioning body and here I was complaining when some people out there are born with underdeveloped facial features, or without limbs etc. So now I learned to love myself the way I am and to appreciate the way I look, because things like these don't matter.

• 1 tbh ok? not being mean or anything

• I'd say a solid 4.

• You have a spud head kind of? That's unique i guess..

• im the one on the right

• go away that a nasty thing to say,

• If you're not open to criticism then dont ask these questions, as soon as you ask people to rate you you're leaving yourself open to all kinda of hateful comments so be warned.

• Your a 5 from what i can see.

What Guys Said 17

• i don't know about you... but the guy on the left looks like a pumpkin seed basically:

www.tunedbody.com/.../Pumpkin-seeds.jpg

anyway i believe you'd look better with longer hair LOL

• Lmfao, rofl, that's we call him "squarehead" because he's a douche anyway. i'm not really his friend.
      i took this pic for the sake of it.

why? is that because i'm a rocker or because i look like a girl

• Nice haircut op but don't cover your mouth lol show dat smile. Don't worry about those who give you low ratings just try to be the best version of yourself that you can. We need to build each other up and tell each other our strengths instead of breaking down each other's weaknesses. Have a great day op and remember we are all gonna make it.

• If you develop your style they'd be giving you a 7 at least... Also stand up straight!

I see you play guitar, never stop. Serenade their panties off, it works... trust me.

• nice to see a fellow metalhead , but honestly i don't play because of girls. i know chicks dig that shit.
      but honestly i only play for me and because i like the sound. if i was to become a ed sheeran , it would be a insult to the instrument,
      instrument should not be disrespected like that, by serenading it to silly emotional girls

• I don't play because of girls, that is just a bonus.

• You look a little ummm dumb.
    The reason I say this is because the dude next to you is very aware he is getting his picture taken.
    You seem to be sucking your thumb and staring off at a random angle. O. O
    So yeah that's how you look.
    Rating? Well below average which is a 5 as the picture is below average. You are hiding your face, sucking your thumb and not even looking at the camera.
    :)

• 5 you look normal

• 5/10
    normal bro.

• "Here, you can have it." Throws bag of attention.

• Hey man Right now I'll give you a 6 All you gotta do is lose your damn weight and all the chicks will be chasing after you like they are chasing me right now I lost 90 + Fucking pounds and My appearance have totally fucking changed

• Tall, dark features, nice haircut. I'm not a girl, so I don't know what to tell you. I guess a 6/10 or 7/10 because you're tall?

I don't get how you think you look like a girl. Or the spud head thing.

• Half your face is covered.

• I mis-read the title as "How do I cook?" :D

• Hm... 2
    And your friend is like a 1
    You asked my opinion :b sorry

• Like Charles Barkley's kid..

• I have a boner

• Yes handsome young man rate you a 8

• about a 5. you didn't get me hard at all.