What do you love about yourself? (e. g physically, emotionally, mentally etc.)?

what do you love about yourself?

did it take long time for you to love yourself?

what was the challenging thing you experienced during the time of growing up?

what was the exciting part for you while growing?

as you can see i have a lot of questions, but you don't have to answer all of them. please rude comments as it wastes time and is not needed. thanks guys :)

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a lot of things I don't like about myself physically but as I get a little older I think I'm starting to look better :)
    But I do like my eyes. A lot of girls have told me my eyes are awesome. That's ups the ego a bit lol
    Growing up, you know that kid who got that awkward growth stage and was kinda goofy looking? Yeah I was that kid lol. Was not cute in the slightest.
    The thing I liked about growing up was the decisions I've made. I knew as a kid "is what I'm about to do worth the ass whipping i will receive later?" A lot of the times the answer was yes so I did a lot of stupid shit but I had fun!!

• nice, at least you now lifted up your self esteem, and you can learn from your mistakes :)

• Well I'm getting there with the self esteem. But it's getting better. It's not in the negative anymore. As far as learning from mistakes... well... sometimes the brick had to hit me in the head a couple times to learn that's not smart lol
      But I never stopped trying to have fun

• same with me, sometimes the message won't gone through my head enough; in the end i got there.
      hey, as long as you're having fun... you'll enjoy life.

What Guys Said 4

• mentally-wise.. that i can brush my teeth.

cleever ain't i?

• I m a person who takes growing seriously. I categorize my growth to several categories (education/intellect, finances, spiritual, career ect) and grow them reflecting everyweek/day.

I've been told a lot of good things by people around me but I'd rather not tall about them since prejudice is at an all time high on gag.

Self esteem has been an issue growing up but I've gotten much better through hard work courage and faith.

• Mmm... determination, that's good and hard work, courage and faith. that's what i need to get through as i'm growing up into adulthood. i'm glad you got through issues while growing up. :)

• I love my mind. I can write good stories, or use my intellect to take care of problems. It's been this way my whole life.

• that's awesome. guess that means no worries and problems :)

• Keep it in mind... You may like it. 😱

• will do. thanks :)

• Nothing. .

What Girls Said 2

• This is a great question! People usually focus on the negatives more than positives. :)

what do you love about yourself?
    Physically- Although I'm not my ideal weight yet, I've lost 30 pounds so far! I've always struggled with my weight and felt badly about myself, so this is a huge confidence booster! I also have amazingly healthy skin.
    Emotionally- You'll probably never meet a more empathetic person than me. I can empathize with just about any situation and any person, good and bad.
    Mentally- I'm very smart. Most academics come naturally to me. I also have a photographic memory, which probably helps in that as well.

Yes. As a kid, I did love myself. But I was bullied A LOT from kindergarten up until my final year of high school. People called me ugly, fat, weird, gay, sour cream, you name it. This made me question myself for a long time. Sometimes I still waver, but in the end I realize that I have many instances where I've proved I'm a good person and someone out there will find me attractive. :)

what was the challenging thing you experienced during the time of growing up? I was, and still am, very fearful of people due to experiences in my childhood. In kindergarten, there was a guy masturbating to my brother and I playing outside, and he tried to kidnap me. He was unsuccessful. 2nd grade, my house was robbed at Christmas, and they stole all the presents, all home videos from when I was a child. 3rd grade, my neighbors assaulted me, luckily I escaped. From a young age, I also started having frequent nightmares of things like torture, gruesome murders, rape. No idea why I had those kinds of dreams, but it made me constantly fearful of people. I've had other things happen, but I just named a few from when I was really young, I'd be here all day otherwise. xD

My family moved every 1-3 years usually, so it was exciting, although now I wish we wouldn't have.

• Oh, I was also involved in dance, which I regret leaving. I really loved that and was able to do some really fun events when I was a kid. My dad would also take me out on "daddy/daughter dates". That's something I want to carry on when I have kids, because I was always excited for them and really happy.

• sorry about the challenging part of your childhood... and yes:) this is quite a good question :) we all need to be happy :)

• yeah, me too i remember those days also, when my dad would take me to the cinema and adventures every Saturdays. sadly we don't go anymore but i hope we will and this time as a family and i hope to do that with my children when i'm older and a parent. :)

• I am very nice, goofy, and laid-back around my friends :) Something I wasn't before, a couple years ago. I love myself but I am not narcissistic. The challenging thing I experience during childhood would be my parent's divorce. It happened in the third grade, I would cry almost everyday during class for the first month and always hug my teacher because I don't know, I was weird. The most exciting part growing up was the freedom I had. I had an awesome childhood. My dad always took me out to restaurants. I could sleep over at my friends house any time I wanted. I would go to church and do little plays. I got to play video games and camping, etc.

• i'm sorry about the challenging part of your growing up.

• My parents divorced when I was about that age. I was 9. I'll never forget that time either

• no, what i mean is that when your sister was nice to you, what i meant was that family will always stick around for each other. i hope i didn't offend you. if i have i'm sorry