Guys Opinions on stretch marks?

Ok so I'm 16, I have olive skin, dark hair, and dark eyes. I workout to keep in shape, however I have stretch marks. I just noticed them in the last few months, and they're on my knees, on my butt, and a few on my thighs. I gained about 5-7 pounds this winter, but it really doesn't show much, I've been working out furiously for the last few days. I'm aiming for a toned butt and thighs, and a tight tummy, and I'm almost there. I'm just really self-conscious about these stretch marks. I'm afraid to wear dresses, skirts, or shorts to school because of what others might think. I haven't seen any other girl have stretch marks (only some curvier girls), and I'm really stressed out. The worst part is that Sumer is coming up, and I don't know if I should wear the bikini I bought because of guys making fun of my legs, thighs, and especially my butt. There are a good amount of them on my butt and upper thighs, and the ones on my knees are pretty noticeable, as well. I've been trying to get rid of them for about a month, but I've had no avail. So guys- what do you think of stretch marks? Is it a turn-off? Or do you not care at all? This is really killing me right now- I feel like I can't wear shorts, skirts, dresses, or bikinis anymore! As many opinions as possible would be great!!! Thanks :)

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes! I'm in a rush!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you've got curves, are kind, are feminine enough, and take care of yourself (and us), we probably won't give too much of a damn about stretch marks.

What Guys Said 4

• ah... how many times this question's been asked?

anyway... stretch marks aren't a turn-off?

• It's neither attractive or unattractive. It's a natural and guys tend not to care about it.

• what do you mean by stretch marks? as in the lines that mark where your butt starts and stuff? cause thats normal

• No they're kind of like this lighter lines on the skin. just google them. Mine aren't crazy looking. Mine are just noticeable enough for me to be worried about them.

• ohhh ummm it depends on how visible they are. If you trust that they are lighter ones, then its fine but thats just from u saying that they are light. I can't honestly say without a picture but if u say they are light then that should be fine.

• Not really attractive.

What Girls Said 0