Bullies said you are ugly? Am I ugly?

I am 17 . I was bullied in school and they said "You are ugly, everbody hates you etc."
http://i.hizliresim.com/M64nDQ.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think you are ugly. Don't take anything a bully says to heart. People like that just get their kicks from putting other people down and making others feel bad about themselves. Don't allow them to have that power and control over you. Be confident in who you are and stand up for yourself.

What Girls Said 10

• No, you are not. Good looking boy with beautiful hair, that's all I see. I know it's so hard to ignore, those people make you start to doubt about yourself. There might be a lot of reasons why they act like that and all of them mean only one- they have problems themselves.

• You're not ugly and I love your hair. Don't sweat it, I was told that I was ugly too many times. These people just got nothing better to say, because they can't really find something to take you down, so they'll say you're ugly. I hope you don't have insecurity issues now.

• Another teen posing as a pensioner here.

No you're not ugly if you are truly just seventeen. You need a haircut though.

• Your not ugly and damn that is a lot of fluffy hair. That hair would make a lot of women want to just play with it. :D Bullies just want others to feel shittier than they feel. Just so they can have some petty power feeling. Which is very pathetic.

• No, your not ugly.

• No you are not ugly don't listen to them. And you've got great hair game going on haha

• Your not ugly it's just that kids are going to be childish and they always want to talk about people because their self esteem is low. People call me ugly and that I have a big head I don't care about what they say I make fun of them back.

• Stick your middle finger in their face and yell "fuck you!" You are good looking and shouldn't worry about what they think

• Is it just me? Why are there 13-16 yr olds posting as 45 yr olds?

• You look like any 17 yr old, sad though you should smile. Bullies are dicks who live to cause shit because misery loves company. The quicker you figure that out, the easier life will be.

What Guys Said 9

• fuck the bullies dude... you're fine

• Never allow someone to make you feel bad.
    -_- the people that do should be punched out

• You're just going through a phase. You're not "ugly" as in you're born hella ugly. You look like you have real low self esteem, depressed, tired/lack of sleep, etc... it GIVES THE IMPRESSION that you're unattractive. Maybe your dressing style could do something with it too.

• You aren't ugly... Fuck the bullies and never believe them cause their purpose of calling you that is to hurt your feelings.. So fuck them

• No
    Bro you aren't ugly, definitely need to smile in pictures though :)

• You're a bit below average depending on your height, but you're also in poor lighting. You look good enough to get a chubby girlfriend but don't get your hopes up for much more

• Your alright man smile a bit more be you girls like that

• you look fine to me. All you need perhaps is a bit of a haircut, lol

• Don't let what they said ruin a day in your life. There isn't anything wrong with how you look.